the Rift

[DROP] [Royal SS Drop] Beach day

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Listening to all the melodic tunes that seemed to follow the precious egg’s requests the grey tried to contain her disappointment. It would have been too perfect if it had only been her that had answered the sorrowed cries. Perfect but sad all in the same sense for how many could not be drawn to the beauty within the soul that reached for help? Thankfully this had not been the case yet here she found herself wondering if she even stood a chance to touch this young creatures life in a way that would make a difference.

When the answers came a few were turned away but gratefully she was still in the running. The words to her song had flowed so easily from her lips as if from a familiar tune but a story of love? Thinking back over her life it was a difficult journey to get to where she stood today had there been love or romance in there somewhere? Those she had believed to love had turned out to be nothing more than a broken heart but there had been one lasting impression left. This would be the memory she would tell baring her entire soul for the creature to see. Plain as day she would lay her heart on the table for if this was not enough it would be asking something completely impossible. “Romance is not exactly something I am familiar with but I can tell you what I know of love. If it is a love story that you would like to hear I will tell you one that is as true to my heart as you can get. While it might not be romantic I can only tell you what I know.” She commented softly a smile cresting her maw.

"It all began with the two people on this planet that I cared the most for, my parents. Parts of my story may be sad but it all makes sense in the end. Watching my mother and father together was like seeing the moon for the first time or feeling the sun upon your back. There was no word that could describe their relationship for it was something so pure it was beyond words. While I only knew them for a short period of time before they were taken from me I knew from the beginning what true love was. They gave their lives to save me from certain death but at the time I was too blinded by anger and resentment to see this. Months passed before I realized the real sacrifice they had made for me.”

Pausing for a moment to compose her thoughts and get a grip over her emotions she continued softly. “I was young and stupid back then but I think I finally know what had been right in front of me. It saddens me every day that my parents are no longer here but their love lives on internally within me. I did not fully understand what it meant to love another until I met my two lovely boys. From the moment I looked into their eyes I knew that I could not live without them and I would give them the world if I could. I was scared to move forward alone with their father being gone but I couldn’t just give up and shame the memories of what my parents had done for me. There were mornings that I wanted to scream and drown the two little buggers but regardless of what trouble they managed to get into I would never love them any less. They are my heart and soul and I would gladly give my own life if it meant they would be saved. My parents had done this for me and despite being angry with them for leaving me I understand why they did what they did. Love is giving everything to those you care about and when there is nothing left still giving more. I love my boys with all my heart and soul and always will no matter what happens even if they manage to destroy the world. Well maybe not then, but they will never do something like that but no I would probably still love them even then.” Chuckling to herself she felt a lone tear trickle down her face yet made no effort to brush it away. It was a tear of joy and loving adoration and she would not be ashamed of it.

“They have both grown now but my feelings will never be changed. Those I love are permanently etched into my heart and there is plenty of room for others to join them.”

OOC:
Brisa would like a Silver dragon with firebreath ability.
Wishlist: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10312
Denials: No previous denials for SS companion
"Speech"

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
[Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Random Event - 12-15-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Rhoa - 12-15-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Hotaru - 12-15-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Destry - 12-15-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Aurelia - 12-15-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Sikeax - 12-15-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Cetan - 12-15-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by December - 12-15-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Satanic Silk - 12-16-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: [Royal SS Drop] Beach day - by Hototo - 12-16-2014, 02:40 PM