the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Hanging Tree

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

I wanted to go see him. Part of me needed to be sure that Cera was okay. But, Africa was right, neither of us were capable of making the trek to the Throat - at least not right now. "We'll go later, though? Right? We'll go later…" It was plea, a plea to make sure that those I considered my family were alright.

Yet, we will still moved forward, both of us trying to make sure that one didn't end up pushing the other too far. Africa said it was fine, that she was fine, but I still doubted it. No, that didn't matter, and they both moved toward the water. It was only when they reached the water and I took a sip that Africa spoke once more - though I will admit that it was a comfortable silence.

She asked if it was good to be home and I nodded my head. However, before I could speak again I heard the cantering sound of hooves. And the vibrations that racked the frame coming toward us was that of Alleo's. A wide smile creased my maw, glad that I was okay and able to actually move so he wouldn't be concerned. Though, I still wasn't quite sure why he had left, I had assumed it was for a healer, so I had gone off as well - stumbling, but trying to get better for him - to get closer to the middle of her herd land. And, as he pulled up next to me I could feel the electricity that jolted through me every single time he was near. I forgot how good it had felt, I forgot how much I craved it - unable to focus on that through the pain that had coursed through my veins earlier. His muzzle brushed against my shoulder and I leaned into it, eyes shutting for a moment as I dropped my maw to press against his chest (should he allow it) and soak in his masculine scent of wood, water, sweat, and testosterone. "Alleo," I breathed, before allowing my orbs to open again.

He introduced himself to Africa, but I also allowed my voice to roll - a bit more confident than before and with more trills of happiness. It was hard not to radiate it when the shock of his presence was there. "Alleo, this is Africa. Africa, this is Alleo." A gentle pause as I breathed in once more and then turned to explain a little more. "Africa healed me, apparently she has risen to Earth Medic in my disappearance - my family from the Throat seems to have settled in here and it is wonderful to see them thriving. And yes, Africa. It's lovely to be home again" Carefully, I allowed some of my weight to rest against Alleo, to feel the support I hadn't been able to feel in so long. And, small remnants of the conversation from last night swirled through my mind. While the words in a different language were difficult for me to completely gather and recall I did manage to filter 'ti amo' through my brain. It was so similar to the Latin which I had grown up with over the hundreds of years (though, I wasn't certain exactly which language it was that said it in the manner he did I was pretty certain that it was the one that meant 'I love you') that I allowed myself to whisper, "Tee-ah-moh," under my breath - hopefully loud enough for him to hear, and hopefully the same way he had said it (I wouldn't want to butcher the beautiful language that rolled off of his tongue like a gentle caress). I needed him to know that I was coherent enough last night to remember it - that I hadn't completely faded, that I was fighting so he didn't have to always worry.

she's trying to repeat 'ti amo' so it's in a phonetic version instead of the actual italian words at the end XD
and aklsjfalj ADORABLE

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-29-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 02:45 AM