the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die

The beast's call is obeyed quickly, and it causes the inky creature to fold his massive wings back at his side and stand squarely on the loamy, moss covered soil. His head lifted proudly, an arch that was confident in his abilities as he surveyed the two pegasi that came to his beck and call. They were both smaller than him and painted in black, white, and hues of gold. Perhaps they were brothers? Warriors at arms together? His nostrils flared. Surely not, for they smelled completely different. The smaller one held the scent of pine and deep water, whereas the taller one smelled of cracked and dry earth and sweat. The second was a smell all-too familiar to the lone warrior, and he was drawn to it. Taking one step forward as the pegasi spoke to each other, Einarr's tail flicked against his dark hocks.

"Name Einarr." His voice was deep and handsome, but the words seemed strained. It was apparent that he had not used this tongue in quite some time, for the word he had screamed into the wind before their arrival was smooth and easy. "Einarr lajak. Strong army. Serve strong army." His brows furrowed as he listened to the stallions both speak, taking in the taller, desert-smelling one's name. Bucephalus. It was odd, truly, and the dark stallion wondered if it had a deeper meaning. "You have army?" The stallion asked both, red-brown eyes flicking between the two black-white-gold stallions. He was still not entirely convinced they were not brothers.

He knew he was far away from his home, far away from his herd and his family and his life as a warden. In this new land, this warrior would need to fit in to what he knew. He knew warfare and battle, his scarred body a testament to his knowledge and prowess on the field and in the lead. His ears continued to flick upon his head, his eyes narrowed some in a manner of a studious scholar hunkered over a troublesome problem, waiting for the stallions to respond to him--and for the smaller one to give his name. Even with his wings folded at his sides and his cloven hooves planted squarely, Einarr was on alert, ready to spring into action should these brothers-not-brothers turn on him.

[Translation: lajak -- warrior || @[Midas] @[Bucephalus] ]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Einarr - 12-19-2014, 11:01 AM