the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Before anything more could be said or done, the musical rhythm of wing beats drummed a steady tempo overhead. Fina frowned, glancing his way with as much care as a bear gave a tick. My bottomless gaze lifts curiously toward the clearing above us. A familiar fellow known as Bucephalus touched down, his focus is eagerly on the stranger.

Once upon earth the desert stud took note of me and offered a polite greeting. Thus saving this voice the trouble of announcing myself, "Aye, well met," he'd remembered the name though I couldn't recall if this gilden soldier knew the embellishment that went with such birthsake. Likely not.

Though it would seem that the lad had earned a rank for himself; the familiar label 'chancellor' followed his introduction. Yar, it would seem Dragons Throat had three leads seeing to the herd. Politics were set aside when our company introduced himself as Einarr. His mention of armies brought a knowing smile to my jaw, the dark fellow seemed to be a soldier.

Aye, a possible boon to the herd. With Birdsong in full swing it never hurt to bolster the crowd with promising new blood. "Yar," I answered first, "we are many warriors strong. Ye would be welcome in Hidden Falls as a brother among the ranks." Neve chortled her agreement and clicked her beak, which was stained a vibrant shade of crimson from the juice of those berries. Drops dribbled down the front of her feathered breast, giving the illusion she'd been stabbed.

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Midas - 12-21-2014, 10:18 PM