the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die

With his attention so keenly focused on the stallions before him, Einarr had not noticed the companions that perched proudly with the smaller black-white-gold stallion. A flicker of movement caught his attention, however, and he set his scope on them. One was a glorious, fiery bird. Age made the face look wise and experienced, opposite from the beautiful bird of ice that rested near it. The other bird was smaller, younger, more innocent to the world. Einarr had seen only glimpses of creatures like them in battle against smaller bands. The creatures--companions--were strong, the lone warrior knew, but he also knew they did not survive if their master fell in battle. His own king shared a bond--with a companion--but it was not as majestic, as mystical as these animals, no. It was simply a large, aged vulture that hissed at many. It was an unpleasant creature to be around, but these magical avian cousins seemed more tame than the wild beast that shared Einarr's once-king's heart. The warrior knew, in the pit of his stomach, that he likelihood of seeing his king, his family, his army again was smaller than the grains of sand that lined his home. This saddened him, but the warrior did not let his stalemate of a stoic expression fade.

The smaller stallion, laced with companions, spoke little, but gave insight to his army. The man welcomed the dark warrior with open wings, offering a place in his regime. Einarr nodded, listening well, but the words still mixed in translation in his head. He spoke their tongue, but not with the fluency and eloquence that this one did before him. He was a peon, still learning the way to move his tongue. He only knew how to perform these words because of prisoners he had to maintain--gain information from--and one had been kind (if you could call it that from the force it took to break him) enough to teach him. "Hidden Falls." Einarr said the name of this stallion's herd, letting the sound of it roll off his tongue with ease. He would commit it to memory, though he was wary about this land. This stallion--king of this land, the warrior assumed--had yet to give his name. Somewhere deep in the primal stallion's mind something told him not to follow someone who did not have the trust or the confidence to share his name with strangers.

It was when the other black-white-gold stallion spoke that Einarr turned to him, ears moving to listen. Unlike the unnamed, Bucephalus trumpeted praise of his land in many words. Einarr kept up with him, but his brows still furrowed in a strained way. The massive warmblood mutt have no sign, no nod, but simply weighed his options in silence. The Dragon's Throat seemed strong--it held a stronger name, even, than the Hidden Falls, and that intrigued the inky stallion. However, it was the promise of desert that finally captured the stallion's mind and heart. Reddish-brown eyes widened some and he took a step towards Bucephalus. "Dragon's Throat home sound good. Einarr lajak in Dragon's Throat, serve with life." Einarr looked to the other stallion momentarily, tail flicking against strong hocks. "I remember you, Hidden Falls, for peaceful meetings in future." The tallest stallion of the trio nodded his head to the unnamed king and his magical birds, in a slight sign of respect, before moving closer to Bucephalus and stretching his impressive wings.

"You take me to Dragon's Throat."

[Translation: lajak -- warrior. Einarr has chosen the DT! Thanks for threading with me you guys <3 I am going to make a thread in the Throat for Buce to introduce him/accept him. || @[Midas] @[Bucephalus] ]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Einarr - 12-24-2014, 11:24 AM