the Rift

[OPEN] Answer me this

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Midas leaves us, seeing the growing turmoil that is birthing before us all. Africa and I both are carrying so much emotion, so much... weight. It's going to surface now, and though Midas is welcome to stay, it may be overwhelming for any third party. He takes his leave quite politely, and his two companions follow him with not much glance backward. I watch Africa as he leaves, and I can see in her eyes that she doesn't want him to go. My heart clenches painfully. I pale in comparison to Midas. I love and respect him deeply, but I would not give up my love should he beg, plead, nor challenge me. But she is not mine.

As she turns her gaze back to me, all I can say is that... she still isn't mine. I thought.. oh how I've thought. I've been so wrong. My chest is tight with emotion, tears - like a weakling, I think - threaten to spill out my eyes and down my cheeks. I don't want to, I don't want to fall apart in front of her. But all the feelings... what am I gonna do. I didn't think I was ever built to feel as strongly as I do right now. 'I don't know what to say to you.' I stare agape. At first, I can't say anything, as if my voice has been stolen away. What.. what am I supposed to say to that? Is she backing down from everything that's built up to this moment? My lips part as if to speak, but they're so dry not even a whisper would pass them. I wet them, and try again. I clear my throat, because I might just choke on the words.

'I don't know what to say to you.' "You don't know what to say?" I let out a dry laugh, clearly not pleased with this phrase. "How about you explain to me... everything." I look away as I try to decide on my next words, how to present my feelings. Do I spill it all? Do I wait for her? I can't run away, I can't hide from this. This painful, uncomfortable moment. It needs to happen for the both of us. This pregnant moment that's been building and building.... Does she know how much I hurt? I can't even imagine what she feels because she AVOIDS me. She won't SEE me or TALK to me. What am I to do? "Africa, I love you. Do you feel the same?" And the tears are falling.

I turn to face her again, my voice accusatory and completely heartbroken. "I've been chasing you all over and just when I thought we were happy together, you left. You came back and didn't even think to let me know!" My normally deep voice cracks, and all evidence of manhood is gone. I'm broken and offering up the pieces of my heart to her. Please fix them Africa, please repair what is shattered. I don't want to speak these next words. I don't want to ask because I'm afraid of the answer. But these are words that need to come, that I want a real, solid answer to. I want to know what I'm doing with my life and if I'm wasting my time pursuing a love that will never truly love me the way I love her.

"Africa. I've never felt about anyone like I feel about you. I don't want to live a day without you. You are the light of my life and give me purpose. Since the day I met you, you changed my life forever. Africa, please answer me this: Will you be my mate? Will you love me as deeply as I love you - forever?" Tears soak my cheeks, and my eyes are as deep and soulful as they'll ever be. I don't want to be in this vulnerable position, I don't want to feel so helpless. But perhaps if she sees me so tender and weak... maybe she'll know just how serious I am. Just how much I mean every single word, and how desperate I am for her to make me whole again.

"talk"
WC: 695
@[Africa]

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Answer me this - by Satanic Silk - 12-16-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Answer me this - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Answer me this - by Satanic Silk - 12-18-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Answer me this - by Midas - 12-18-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Africa - 12-19-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Satanic Silk - 12-20-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Answer me this - by Midas - 12-21-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Africa - 12-26-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Africa - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Answer me this - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2015, 01:34 AM