the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
<style>
.body:first-letter {font-size: 50px; float: left; padding: 15px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; color: d7d0c1; margin: -25px 1px -20px 1px;}
</style>
M
I
Y
K
A
E
L
Lately Eliana was doing everything within her power to keep Miykael away from Alysanne. Considering she hasn't found her voice yet, she's done a decent job. Miykael hasn't seen Alysanne much since he returned from visiting his family. In truth, he welcomed the distraction, finding little desire to face the mess that their relationship had become. It was a mess because of him, of that there was no doubt but he couldn't see how to fix it and the more time he spent with her the more he realized his affections would never fade. Each moment spent with her his heart and soul were slowly being ripped asunder. Miykael is drowning and there isn't a damn thing he can do to stop it.

"What can I do, Eliana?" he asks, his voice hardly above a whisper. "My heart wants what it wants. It's out of my control." The zephyr can only chirp sadly in response. She circles around him, soaring and gliding. The little zephyr was coming into her own, growing into a sleek and beautiful bird of the night. Her inky black feathers are sprinkled with silver sparkles and her pale silver eyes are like tiny, glittery moons. After a few more gliding circles, Eliana takes off heading north and east towards the cold north of Helovia - beckoning him to follow. Perhaps the cold would help to harden his heart or perhaps he was a hopeless case. Regardless of the outcome, Eliana had to try. The last expedition to the north nearly turned things around but that's no surprise when a testosterone driven stallion is within proximity of a mare in heat.

The two fly freely, laughter and cheerful songs sounding in wake. Racing and circling, the two loop upwards towards the Frostbreath Steppe before turning back around and swooping in to land near the Frozen Arch. Despite having spent many seasons here in Helovia, Miykael had never ventured here. Eliana, holding a strong dislike of the feel of ice beneath her talons, hovers in place while Miykael drifts in for a graceful landing then lowers herself onto his shoulder. Their spirited flight sent warmth coursing through his veins, leaving him to relish in the chill of the air this far north.

Much of the snow has melted by now. At least it has everywhere else. Here the snow and ice lingers in places. The arch, itself, lingers year round; a glistening and sparkling ice sculpture that is absolutely dazzling in the sunlight. This particular day is bright and the sky is a clear, cloudless blue matching the hue of his eyes. With his massive wings folded loosely at his sides, the pegasus of mostly faded gold steps carefully towards the most prominent of the frozen caves. He draws to a halt just outside the entrance, his blue gaze admiring the dimpled texture as well as the blue sheen and slight sparkle caused by the light of the day. "Beautiful..." he murmurs, more to himself and Ellie.

@[December]
image by mwschaff at flickr
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

It was much too warm for the fem everywhere else. Yes, it was only Birdsong, but when you thrive in freezing temperatures, a cool spring day feels like desert heat. The white and grey build had made its way to the Frozen Arch, where December was happily greeted with crisp cool in her bones. With a pleasant swish of her tail, the draft took in an icy breath of fresh air, before looking forward and lurching into a lope. The crunch of snow beneath her dark hooves sent shivers along her spine. How she loved the frosty months, where ice grew on her mane and tail and she would have to shake it off every so often. How she loved watched her breath puff out from her nostrils and into the cool nights, where she would see endless stars and nothing but pitch black sky.

Exhilarated by the change in temperature and movement, she didn't notice the painted stud and companion ahead of her. She hadn't been to the caves before, nor to the Arch in general, and because of this she hadn't been warned of the ice that often hid itself upon the patches of dirt. With one step she was falling forward, her massive build literally tumbled heels over head and down a slight hill, right into the directions of the caves. Before she knew it she was crash landing into the entrance right past the stallion and zephyr, coming to a halt against one of the walls that gave off a soft blue glow.

"Fuck..." she muttered in her low lilt to herself, but because of the caves walls it echoed quite loudly back into her ears. She let herself lay for a moment on her side, taking this time to let her body recover from the initial shock, before she even tried to shift her massive bulk back into an upright position. Her hips and back were what her the most, and she knew they would bruise quite a lot by the next day. With a final heave she was back on all fours, turning herself slowly around and towards the entrance of the cavern, to finally notice the two from earlier.

Staring at them with her dark eyes, her ears pricked forward in slight surprise, and all she could think of was how they would react. She didn't want someone to come over and freak out, to ask if she was alright and to brood over her little tumble. Not only had it been idiotic of her to now watch where she was stepping, but to have someone ask if you were alright over that big of a tumble seemed only like a nuisance. She would be fine eventually, but right now every part of her hurt, and she didn't want anyone to talk to her. Her lovely little morning of a brisk run had turned into a painful accident, and now she was in a sour mood.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 493
Tag: Miykael
OOC: Sorry if her just getting up and shaking it off wasn't realistic, but she's the type to grin and bear it :P}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Outcast

Miykael the Angel

and, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

The sudden thud and sliding noises pull him rather abruptly back to the present. He quickly reminds himself to remain alert this far north; the Aurora Basin isn't far from here and so many of his herd seem to fear them. Rather quickly a gray mare slides past, clearly having slipped on the ice, causing Eliana to shriek and flap her wings vigorously as if prepared to fly away at a moments' notice. The mare slides into one of the glowing walls of the cave and a muttered echo tickles his ears, "Fuck.." After Eliana calms down and nestles herself into the pieces of his mane spilling over his shoulders, he stands quietly pretending not to notice the other's embarrassing spill.

A soft sigh of relief escapes his lips when the mare lifts herself back up and turns herself towards the entrance of the cave. Her eyes meet with his, however, and suddenly he can't look away. He shifts awkwardly, grasping for something to say. "The caves are pretty this time of day, aren't they?" and though his voice is deep and lilting with a brogue, somehow the words feel rushed and silly - even to him. He's never felt this awkward before, not even with Aly, but there's a big elephant in the room that neither of them desires to acknowledge. With Aly, he could tease her for such a clumsy act and after he finished laughing, he'd heal her up and they'd be on their way. But he's spent so much time with her and no others that he simply draws a blank. Would it be uncouth to acknowledge the incident and offer his healing services? Would she even want them?

Instead, he holds his wings partially out to help with balance and he carefully and slowly makes his way towards the gray mare. Hoping to close the distance between them enough to make conversation easy. "I'm Miykael, of the World's Edge." he offers, hoping the gray mare would introduce herself. Eliana doesn't even take notice of the fact that she hasn't been introduced at this point. The night bird has shifted and curled up for a nap on his shoulder. The dunskin stallion flashes her a gentle and welcoming smile then waits patiently for her response.

ooc: sorry for the delay! I should have more time for posts after the new year.
tags: @[December]
Image by Vail

<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

There was a stillness between them that could have gone for ages. The air hung thick around them, as one waited for the other to respond. All too soon it vanished, and out from the other's mouth came a sentence, quickly strung together and entirely random. December only stared at him, letting the words sink in as she saw his eyes filled with much uncertainty. Before she could stop herself, a gruff laughter escapes her maw. It rumbles deep into her chest, rasping slightly from the vocal chords being hardly used in such a way, and stops a little jerkily. Obviously, she didn't laugh often. The look on his face, and the way he spoke, was even too much for her to ignore. Limping slightly forward so as to remove herself away from the wall, she looked to him and responded in her deeper tones,"I wouldn't know, I've never been here before."

He spread out his wings gently, meeting her in the middle so as to close the gap between them, before politely introducing himself. His eyes were a bright blue, standing out against his buckskin coat and making them look quite intense. She only saw it for a moment, but she was sure he also had a little companion tucked away into his mane. They seemed to be common here she had recently figured out. Tossing her head to attempt to shake away the aches, she paused when she cracked it. Grimacing slightly, she looked back at him, nodding and replying,"White December. Hidden Falls."

Looking out behind the stallion, she took note of her the path her bulk had made from her tumble. There was a large, almost linear path about her size, making its way down the hill and into the cavern. She lashed her tail, still highly perturbed by the whole incident, before looking back to the man once more. She supposed she should be grateful that he hadn't pointed out her idiocy. She had to address it at some point though, they both knew it was bound to happen, and so looking at him with a serious expression, she spoke up calmly,"You're lucky I didn't tumble into you. You would have at least broken one bone if not multiple." There was no humor in her eyes, and her tone was entirely serious. She wasn't one to joke, she didn't know how to really, and she figured that was the best way to bring up the topic of her crashing into a fucking wall like a dumbass.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 423
OOC: Please don't worry about it! Holidays are always hectic! He's so cute btw I love him already.}

image credits

Outcast

Miykael the Angel

I need a little loving tonight; hold me so I'm not falling apart

Laughter erupts from her, rough and raspy, then ends the same way it began - rather abruptly. It was a good sign, a sign that he could relax and just go with it. She isn't Alysanne but that makes her all the more welcome right now. A distraction, perhaps, or maybe he was only building new friendships like he should have so many seasons ago. His own laugh is short but smooth and deep but with the laughter, his whole body visibly relaxes, all the tension seeping from his tall frame and dissipating into the icy floor beneath his hooves. When the mare moves, her limp and occasional grimace - no matter how slight - are very clear to his healer-trained mind. Every ounce of him longs to help take away the aches and pains but he doesn't do anything without consent anymore - not after what happened with Aly.

When the mare speaks, he can't help but smile once again. "Honestly, I haven't either. I've only ever flown by." he admits, his deep voice warm and inviting as it usually was. She introduces herself then and he nods lightly in response. "It's a pleasure, White December." The night-dark zephyr stirs then, glances at the gray mare before taking off into the sky then flying back to the Edge where it was just a bit warmer. Miykael's blue eyes watch her leave for a moment before returning to December. "If you'd like, I can take away the aches and pains." he states, pausing long enough to shrug nonchalantly. "I have healing magic." It's a simple statement of fact. Even though he wants her to say yes, he isn't about to pressure her into it. He can understand and appreciate the desire to let nature take its' course - to fall and deal with the aches and pains that follow.

Perhaps that's why his magic works the way it does. Depending on the severity of the injury, he takes some of the pain into himself in the form of wounds or headaches. Or perhaps he just likes pain a bit too much.

Whatever the case may be, Miykael couldn't not offer. That simply felt...wrong. Her next statement is spoken with a level of seriousness that he hadn't entirely been expecting. The lack of humor in her eyes is a curveball he isn't sure he can hit. After all that he's been through - death at the tender age of two, promotion to angel, then falling and becoming mortal again - he's learned that life is far too messy and far too short to take things too seriously. His desire for new relationships is so strong, though, that he knows he'll have to adapt. "You're right." he states, nodding his head lightly in agreement. "Especially since I'm older than I look. Fortunately, my luck was only recently refilled." he adds with a smile, his blue eyes sparkling. Miykael wasn't one to tease anyone, except friendly teasing with those he knows extremely well. December's little incident is a secret that is safer with him than it is with most anyone else.

ooc: I hope this makes sense. Tired mommy-brain does not mix well with writing posts. haha
Image by Vail

White December

His honesty is something she can appreciate. Still soft and gentle in his wording, she looked to him as he responded politely to her introduction. She didn't ever recall meeting a man with such manners. It was certainly a concept she would have to get used to. His scent intermingled with hers, and she made sure to tuck it away in her mind cache, so that should they meet again she could remember. The look in his kind blue eyes, and the tenderness of his tone had made it clear to December that he was someone she shouldn't be unkind to, for it would have been a poor decision on her part; to shun someone who has been nothing but gracious to her. This thought is only further cemented upon her when he offers to heal her wounds. Try as she might, she knew she couldn't hide her weaknesses forever, especially to the trained eye of a healer.

Mentally sighing in defeat, she only nodded to him, pausing, uncertain how to word her response, before finally answering in her short manner of speaking,"If you so please. I know that ignoring it will only hinder me in the long run." Not sure how he worked his magic, she didn't really know what to do. She figured she would need to be closer, and so she slowly limped her bulk so that they were inches a part, her eyes of steel looking at him intently, patiently for him to do his literal magic. It was hard for her to make such a choice, to simply let him do whatever he so desired to her, but in her mind she could tell, was calmed almost, that he would do her no harm. Perhaps it was just a gravitational pull lonely hearts had on one another.

His words to her earlier comment were honest, and he made light of his older age, though she wouldn't have been able to tell. She was in her prime at only 3, barely out of her filly days, and yet she would not be surprised if anyone assumed she was older. Moving to the side to reveal her hurt shoulder she kept her gaze intent on him, somewhat curious as to what would happen. Being an apprentice in healing herself, she knew she still had much to learn when it came to the way of mending others. She admittedly hadn't practiced much into it, and she was sure that she would definitely need to work on everything that had to do with the concept. Perhaps this man could teach her a thing her two. Pausing mentally, she did a double take on that last thought. Was she actually interested in meeting someone again, willingly? Perhaps the fall had been more painful than she thought.

No, it was all for educational purposes, she needed to learn and she was sure he would be an excellent teacher. He had kindness and patience, something she was neither good with, and he seemed to be willing to help, otherwise why would he have offered her aid? These thoughts swam about in her skull, time pressing on as she simply let him do what he intended to do, taking this time to study him and his features. Of course, sitting silently made things seem weird too, but... silence was her friend. Talking was something she never really tried to seek out on purpose, but perhaps it was the least she could do, since he was being so nice to her. Perhaps she could start with something easy.

"...Your companion was a zephyr right?" Yes, because that's what he would want to talk about. Good job December, keep up the good work. She should have known talking wasn't the best idea. She had learned long ago that conversations were never really her forte, but yet she still tried, and now she looked much like an idiot. In her mind she did anyway. She hated revealing her ignorance, her lack of knowledge of this land and those who inhabit it, but she also couldn't stand not trying to learn either, because if she left it at that she would be caught in this limbo of knowing some things but not enough, and it could hurt her in the long run.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 716
OOC: Sorry it was very rambly, I'm very tired.

image credits

Outcast

Miykael the Angel

I need a little loving tonight, Hold me so I'm not falling apart

In the quiet that ensues, he is patient - waiting for her decision. He would wait all day in the silence if needed, and he would do so happily. Her company, with or without words, was enough for him right now. After everything that has happened since his arrival in Helovia, he needed a quiet companionship with anyone that wasn't Alysanne. The gray mare doesn't make him wait long, however, and soon she agrees to allow him to heal her. "Good! I'm glad I can help." he exclaims, internally rejoicing. Miykael does quite well at containing his joy this time, no dancing or prancing or jumping, but he can do nothing to keep it from showing in his extremely expressive azure eyes.

Before he could move or say anything else (or protest), she gimps towards him - placing herself only inches away. He shifts slightly, moving to inspect her a little more closely (in a strictly professional manner, of course). His blue eyes search for any visible wounds now that she was nice and close. While he looks, her words break the silence that had once again surrounded the odd duo. His gaze shifts to her face once more, curiosity clearly written all over his face. "Why, yes. She is a zephyr." he admits with thinly veiled surprise. He hadn't known what a zephyr was before arriving in Helovia and even then, the knowledge of the particular species seemed to be rare. "Have you met one before?" he inquires casually before returning to mending the mare.

Moving to her hurt shoulder, he lowers his velvety soft nose to her skin and with a sincere level of concentration he focuses his energy. Soon a bright light begins in the center and spreads over her wounded shoulder. It glows warmly for a few moments - but only a few as the damage is so minor - then slowly dissipates. The light dims more and more before it simply fades out. With a soft and satisfied smile, he steps back and shifts so that his blue eyes might meet her gray ones. "How do you feel?" he asks, ever the polite and nurturing one. Once he is satisfied that she's clear of any and all aches, he steps back a bit to give her a little more space. "So, where are you from?" And there's that smile again - warm and confident yet modest (so very modest.)

@[December] gah, this is awful! D:
Image by Vail

White December

How long had it been since she had been touched? Had there been that much time in her life where she had been alone, that when his muzzle caressed her shoulder a shiver ran along her spine? She only hope that he would not get the wrong idea, for she was only unaccustomed to being treated in such a gentle way. Only in her foalhood had she been graced with affection, by a caring mother whose image was fuzzy in her memory. The world had seemed to only have time to marr her, to taint her coat and mind with scars and lies and hatred, never once an ounce of decency. Perhaps that was why when he pulled away that part of her begged for him to return, to press his muzzle there but a little longer. Now that she had had a taste of it, she never wanted to be without it again. Her restraint was powerful though, and through slightly lidded eyes she watched him in the fading glow, forgetting for a brief moment why he had been touching her in the first place.

His answer to her previous question seemed one of general surprise, and she only flicked an ear in his direction as he shot another back in return. Lifting her crown to get a better view of him in his entireity, she shrugged her shoulders, suddenly realizing that they both felt much better. With a gentle roll of her right shoulder, she relaxed, the tension ever fading, and keeping her gaze on him she let silence sit among them, before finally responding, but in a softer tone,"Thank you. No, I have never seen one before coming here." She tried not to follow his footsteps when he retreated from her, tried not to ask him to move closer, to embrace her because no one else would. He had been the first to, even if it was just to aid her in her time of need. It was enough though, enough to spread a warmth throughout her entire body, and her heart to beat a little faster when his blue eyes met hers.

How she tried to ignore it, the feeling of desire that bloomed within her chest. How absurd she was being, wanting to be close to a stallion she just met, all because he had helped her? Talk about pathetic. Trying to ease her emotions she turned away abruptly, looking to the blue caves and studying them closely, anything to sort these thoughts out in her mind. She only looked back when he inquired about something else, and with two-toned tresses flopping delicately over her face she answered, keeping her voice even,"I reside in the Hidden Falls. If you're wondering about anything before that then I'm afraid I cannot help you, my memory doesn't go back that far." It was true she had forgotten her life prior to Helovia. It was something she had thought about often, but for the most part, the final question on the matter was always if she ever wanted to remember it? She remembered the feelings she had when she had come to the Threshold. Lost, lonely, afraid, and tired. Although it wasn't in her nature to feel such things, she had felt them then, and that's what made her wonder if perhaps coming here was for the better.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 559
Tag:Miykael
OOC: It's okay I did a thing! Hopefully that will spur both of our muses forward xD>

image credits

Outcast

A lover not a fighter on the frontline with a poem
trying to write yourself a rifle, maybe sharpen up a song
to fight the tanks and drones of you being alone

He's almost clueless about what's going on here, almost but he is so absorbed in his work that he doesn't notice her shiver or her slightly lidded gaze upon him. Their chance meeting here at the frozen arch held little more than innocent conversation - or so he thought. She hides any desire well, however, and he is simply left guessing and wondering. After the warm light of his healing magic fades away from her shoulder, he shifts his blue gaze to her steel gray one. Alysanne used to relax into his embrace, allowing the daily tensions to melt away into the earth. She used to give him tender touches and share in playful moments. How long had it been since that happened? Ever since he became ill, when that sickness plagued all of Helovia and sent the healthy inhabitants down into the caves below Helovia's Heart. The sickness had ruined him, had ruined them. But he couldn't dwell on that. Not now. Not ever.

Miykael relaxed into the silence, finding no need to rush her or pester her for an answer. He watched with baited breath as she rolled her shoulders, searching her face for any signs of lingering pain. Finding none, he can't help but smile over his accomplishment. Her response finally tickles his ears, her tone softer than it had been before. "You are quite welcome, White December. I'm glad I could help." he beamed, his sincerity very clear. "They are somewhat rare, or so I've been told." he adds, the dark bird entering his mind; if only for a moment. He returns his full attention to December just as she looks away, her dark gray eyes gazing into the blue caves. The pegasus looks to her instead, watching the shire mare with no shortage of interest. Whether his interest is sexual in nature or not is not clear but a seed of longing does sprout in his chest - a longing to get to know her better.

When she returns her gaze to him, her forelock sweeping over her face, something stirs in him. Nothing urgent, just something that he cannot ignore. Something he needed to explore and understand. Something he hadn't felt in quite some time. Not love, no. Just some sort of desire, a longing for closeness - a hug or snuggly embrace, perhaps. Miykael resists the temptation, however, in favor of keeping her company a little while longer. He had frightened Aly away, he couldn't make that mistake again. Not now. But he isn't meant to be without the companionship of a mare. Her voice is even when she speaks - never betraying anything - and for a moment, her words puzzle him. Hidden Falls? He had heard of the Foothills, had even been there once long ago but the Hidden Falls was a new. For a moment his expression is stoic, hiding the confusion within. Then it dawns on him. He had noticed changes to the landscape the last time he was in the Heavenly Fields. The Falls must be the new Foothills. He nods gently, a gentle smile gracefully transforming his dark lips. "That's alright, December, the past is gone. It doesn't matter." he gently remarks, his deep voice just as warm as ever. "How do you like the Falls? I've never been there, though I live in World's Edge - out by the coast." he states, pausing to allow her to respond. This, whatever this was, intrigued him. Perhaps it was her secrecy or her ability to remain stoic - never once putting her feelings on clear display. Regardless, he found himself longing to find out more. Perhaps he has found a friend this day.

notes: so, more updates. I fell in love with the Aly baby so it isn't going to be stillborn BUT the plot will otherwise remain the same. Just means the December baby will need to be born about a month after this one. I hope you don't mind?

Miykael
At war with love

credits :: royal genesis, sippanont samchai, coding by rottie

White December

He spoke her full name, like a formal script falling off of his lips, and she couldn't help but let her eyes wander over the entire expanse of his body. The splashes of dunskin against the stark white, and his wings placed upon his strong sides left a feeling in her that could not be explained. After a final glance she was back to meeting his gaze attentively, ever silent as he made an additional comment on the zephyrs. She simply nodded to accept his close of that topic, obviously moving on to different ones. Since when had she been one to keep on a conversation for so long? Not that she had been talking much, but it had been a miracle that he had kept her present for this long, and even got so close as to touch her. Not that she was ever afraid of contact, but it was something that never entered her mindset until it was deemed necessary.

In their case, it had been, but then why had she felt so good when his maw was upon her shoulder. She shouldn't expect anything from it though, for who would look at her in such a way? Her coat was matte in color, no sheen or gloss despite its perfect health, her hair was tangled and knotted up, scraggly over her neck and brow in short tufts, having never been properly groomed by another. Her hips were bigger than most, her hooves chipped and feathers scraggly and dirty despite her attempts to clean them. December had never been beautiful, she was simply alive, and it showed in every inch of her being.

A wind passed suddenly through the caves, lashing at her with fierce intensity, and she could only close her eyes and embrace it, the smallest of soft smiles gracing her smoky muzzle. This moment, this silence, the feeling of him even a foot away was enough to calm her, to bring a peace through her that hadn't been present for so long. The way her muscles relaxed when she rested on one hoof more than the other showed her sudden change in emotion, and if time had passed like this, she most likely could have remained here forever. But her mind had been awakened once again by the kind male, speaking something so simple, yet so profound. It was enough for her to bring her eyes back to his, a sudden look of deep sadness pooling in their depths. As the clouds of air left her nostrils with each breath, she was intense in her gaze, and spoke in that soft, to the point tone once again,"How can one let go of the only thing they knew?" Her words sat, sinking deeper and deeper into the air around them, in whatever this was that the pair shared. It was only when he asked another question did she snap out of her stare, turning suddenly back to the caves again, a distant dripping further down the caverns catching her attention.

What should she say now? That it was just a place to her? That she felt no connection to anyone there save one soul, and that she had only gone there because the great Midas had caught her in a moment of weakness when she needed a place to stay? No, these were things that would set him off, perhaps push him away, making him realize that she was not the appealing thing he had come to find in this arch today. She couldn't lie though, that went against every fiber of what she lived for, and to go against herself was the worst crime of all in her mind. So her face was turning back to him, looking at him and outside briefly, before finally answering him in the only way she could; honestly,"It's a place where I rest my head. Where I have shelter and safety in numbers. It's lush forest with large waterfalls, that's all I can honestly say about it."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 670
OOC: I'm sorry it's kind of rambly, I started off in different sittings and I'm half asleep, but I did it! I am completely fine with that, Aly bby is gorgeous! I also think it will give us more time to feel these two out, because I would feel better knowing that these two were more fleshed out, and now that you have your baby for baby fever, I'm completely fine with not having another foal for awhile too, there's no rush :)>

image credits

Outcast

He is all politeness, all formality. He always has been. Being raised by the king of the Heaven's Gates herd probably had a lot of bearing on that particular development. His father, Kastiel, had his fun moments but the children he had helped to raise all had a certain amount of politeness to them. Miykael perhaps even more so than any of the others. In many ways, he is probably the most like Kastiel - ignoring Miykael's particular avoidance of battles. After all, look how well fighting served him in the past. He had been young then, unseasoned and stupid but it left its' mark on him regardless. It had turned him down a gentler path, one that allowed him to assist the warriors as well as the innocent. Healing had become his everything. It defined him more strongly than anything else could. He could fight, if needed, though there would be no shortage of anxiety. If Kaj or Kahlua asked it of him, he would; without (much) question.

Her deep gray eyes began to wander and the direction of her gaze certainly didn't escape his notice. What he is unable to determine at this point is her intent. Perhaps because she keeps her inner desires concealed or perhaps because he is simply unfamiliar with her. They have only just met, after all. Had it been Alysanne, he could have figured out the gist of her thoughts but that came from years of being by her side and traveling with her. This mare was a mystery to him. It was new, refreshing, and he couldn't deny that he liked that. December's gaze doesn't linger long, though, and soon her eyes focus on his once more. She nods in response to his statement and then the two are plunged into a comforting silence. He welcomes it, basking in her company and finding comfort in her presence.

His own vivid blue eyes glanced over her then, appreciating the strength and sturdiness that she clearly possessed. He didn't notice the lack of shine on her coat or the tangles in her hair; those meant little to him. Beneath her strength and muscle there is a feminine softness; curves that many a male could desire. Beauty can always be found, one simply has to know where to look. Miykael's life has been so overrun with darkness as of late that he has learned to seek the light in all things - the brightness and beauty are all there, hidden and waiting to be discovered. And he is determined to see them. Life is far too short and far too valuable to see only what is most obvious. Perhaps that is why he is drawn to December. Perhaps that is why - despite the matte coat in shades of gray, messy hair and chipped hooves - he sees beauty in her. Her poker face only adds to the appeal. It's almost a challenge for him to get inside and pull the walls down, to reveal the real gem that she truly is and show her exactly what he sees. It is not an easy task but when his eyes drift back to hers, he knows there is no other task he'd rather accept at this very moment. The wind whips through then, playing with his hair and tickling the feathers on his wings. December closes her eyes, embracing the wind, and had he not been watching as closely as he had - he might have missed the tiny smile that dared to show itself upon her face. But it disappeared almost as quickly and when her gaze returns to his, heavily laden with sorrow, he only wishes he could backpedal. It seemed clear that his statement hadn't been received exactly as he had intended. Her soft voice reaches his ears again and his heart sinks. "I'm sorry." he begins, his blue eyes mirroring her sadness. "I should have been more clear." he adds, allowing the smallest of smiles to curl his lips. "The past isn't meant to be entirely forgotten but it shouldn't be used to judge another." he clarifies, hopeful that it made sense. "It does matter, just... on a personal level." and here he smiles again, ever hopeful.

Moments later she turns, shifting her gaze to the caves before them and stares into their depths. A dull hint of an ache pulsed in his heart as he watched her. Every thought in his head practically screaming that he had messed this up, whatever this was. A gentle sigh escapes him, half expecting her to send him packing back to the Edge. When she speaks, however, her answer both surprises him and doesn't. How long had it been since he had really felt at home - comfortable and like he really belonged? Too long. He had pledged his loyalty to the Edge, that is true, but as much as he told himself it was home - it wasn't. He didn't belong. Alysanne was his only reason for staying, especially now that her memories had become unblocked. She needed him at night when the images plagued her most. She was his only connection, his only friend, though he hoped to change that today. He moves closer to her, slowly watching her with every step he took. He longed to place himself directly beside her, longed to caress her neck and shoulders with his soft lips. Miykael restrains himself, mostly. He moves himself closer to her, not touching but near enough to feel the warmth of her body radiating from her. "I understand. It can be difficult to find somewhere that you truly belong. The Edge is just a place to me, too. It's not... family." he admits, fighting the urge to touch her. Miykael shifts slightly, forcing his gaze to shift to the icy caves.

Miykael
At war with love

White December

It didn't take long for him to begin backpedaling at her response, and he almost seemed flustered, desperate to try and reconcile the mistake he thought he made. The sad look in his eyes seemed to confirm it, and she only listened, ears flicking in either direction to pay attention to the surroundings and to him. As his words sink in she briefly lets another silence overtake them, cogs working in her brain to process a response. She had to agree with him, but he also didn't seem to understand that she absolutely had nothing but her past. She hadn't accomplished much here in Helovia, hadn't contributed to her herd or helped anyone's life in a meaningful way, not even in the slighest. Her life could best be described as her coasting along until something interesting happened, although no one really noticed her passing by. He had been the first to notice, to inspect more than just her outside or even her first words. It made her wonder, was she just a game for him? A new puzzle to work and fiddle with until all the pieces are aligned and the picture is perfectly displayed in pristine condition? Even if she was, which December doubted, if he were to manage such a feat, the picture he would find wouldn't be so pretty. Her pieces were torn, flayed and ripped, some missing and others not quite the right shape. She was malformed and misconstruded, a brilliant mess in her own way.

Suddenly he was moving closer, steps evident from the echo of the walls, and before she knew it his side was merely inches from hers, causing every inch of her spine to tingle. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, showing her lack of experience with physical contact, even if he hadn't even fully commited. No, she knew at least that he was being polite, inviting her to accept only if she wished to do so. Her expression returned to normal swiftly, the initial shock over, and with a deep mental breath... she took the plunge. Grey hairs mixed with white and dunskin, meshing perfectly as their sides pressed together, filling the woman with instant warmth, and a tingling sensation. His words were almost dimmed out because of her haze, but she managed to catch most of it, and finally she looked to him once again, no longer with a stoic expression. Her eyes showed her fear, uncertainty, and her lips were slightly parted in what she could only assume to be surprise.

She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She didn't know how these things worked, how you were supposed to touch or caress someone, or even how to accept their advances. Was she supposed to just stand there now, let him remain where he was and wait it out, was there magic in simply that? Or was she supposed to do something else? As her eyes shifted from her pale blues, she found them slowly making their way down his neck , and landing on his chest. It suddenly looked rather inviting. Briefly letting her gaze flicker back to him under long lashes, she decided to try something, reaching her massive skull down and towards the center of his chest. Her attempt had been to press her cheek and nose softly against him, to feel his fur and muscles and explore it, but since she wasn't used to such... gentle expressions... she went too fast and bumped her nose rather abruptly against it. A grunt escaped her of surprise and mild irritation, as now her movements were awkward as she tried to make up for her mistake. His scent filling her nostrils overwhelmed her, sending millions of messages through her nervous system, encouraging multiple ways to take action, leaving her rigid and dumbfounded. So there she stood, the tip of her nose just pressed against his chest awkwardly, eyes staring straight at it as she had no idea what else to do.

Finally having enough of the silence, and also worried he was wondering just what the fuck she was doing, she took in a breath, before speaking in her low timbre, voice not nearly as sure as before,"I don't know how things like this are supposed to work." She had always been to the point about everything, so why should this be different. She didn't know what he was expecting out of this, what he wanted her to do or even what he wanted himself to do, but to say she didn't like the effort he was taking to bring himself closer to her would be an outright lie. He was gentle, warm, kind and inviting, things she had never been. She was cold, non-expressive, abrasive and blunt. What was it about her that appealed him so much, why was he still here? The question bubbled in her throat, but she stopped herself, not wanting to risk him pulling away from her, even if it would be for just a moment. He needed to stay right where he was, touching her, keeping her warm and making her feel like that for once, she was alive.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 859
OOC: Aww... she really likes him lol. Awkward December.

image credits

Outcast

December wasn't the only one of them with nothing but their past. But the worst part is, Miykael had been in Helovia longer. He hadn't moved up in the ranks, hadn't done anything really to help his herd or make a name for himself. All he had ever done was live for Alysanne; to keep her safe and happy. And that was all for naught. No matter how many times he had saved her or healed her. No matter how many times he had been there to dry her tears and hold her at night so that she could sleep. None of that mattered to her. Not a damn single one. Maybe she had grown so accustomed to him always being there that she couldn't see what was right in front of her nose. Deep down, in the depths of his soul where pessimism reigns, he knew that wasn't the case. He was, at best, a brother to her; nothing more. The pessimist in him firmly believed that she wouldn't even notice if he left. Hell, she'd probably feel lighter without him weighing her down. Perhaps that was why he felt so drawn to December. They weren't all that different. They were noticed or known for anything in particular. They simply exist. Though Miykael is willing to bet she's done more than she would ever give herself credit for.

Maybe he suffered from the same disease.

His instinct is to seek the best in others, to embrace the flaws; finding beauty in the imperfections of each individual. Perfection isn't beautiful. Even Alysanne wasn't perfect. She couldn't find her way out of a shallow ditch and even if she did, she'd probably trip over her own hooves in the process. Alysanne has always had the worst sense of direction and she's quite uncoordinated - especially when flying. He always adored that about her. It was adorable, endearing, and it made her... special. The dirt clinging to December's feathers, the messy and tangled mane, the dull finish to her dappled gray coat, the aloof manner she interacted with him - her imperfections made her just as special. She is different, unique and it draws him in. She isn't a puzzle to be dusted off, fixed, and solved. There is a desirable challenge in breaking through that tough exterior, finding out who she really is; that's all he wants. The difference, however, is that Miykael won't simply drop her and walk away afterwards. He's dedicated. He's loyal. Once he is let in to another's heart, he doesn't let go easily.

There is comfort in the silence that surrounds them, though he can't help but watch her curiously. If he had truly demolished whatever they had with what he said, she would have been gone by now; wouldn't she? Of course, the fact that she stayed gave him hope. Suddenly she shifts enough to press her side to his. His heart leaps momentarily, and then he relaxes. His expression tender when her gray eyes find his again. Her stoic barrier had slipped, falling away to reveal something far more tender. There was a fear in her eyes, a fear that possibly stemmed from inexperience. Her slightly parted lips escape his notice, though, with his focus so heavily on her eyes. The gray mare's gaze drifts then, sliding down his neck to his chest and back up again. She gazed at him through long lashes for the briefest of moments. That look filled him with warmth, biting back a groan he offered her a soft smile.

Then her head met his chest with a stronger force than either of them were expecting. Managing to hold his ground, for it hadn't been that strong of a bump, he grunts softly with the impact. The dunskin tucks his head to brush his muzzle over the side of her neck. His touch is soft, delicate; a tender caress. She stood there, frozen and uncertain, before she finally spoke. Her words only widened his smile for a moment. He shifts just enough and reaches down, placing his nose beneath her neck. He then turns and steps back slowly, sliding his nose up her throat until he reaches her cheeks. There he attempts to gently raise her head, so that he may look into her eyes. "Try not to over-think it." he offers, gently touching his lips to her forehead. "Just... what do you feel?" he asks, lowering his head and moving towards her again, just enough to be cheek to cheek with her though he doesn't touch, he just lingers near for a moment. After a moment, he touches his lips to the tender flesh of her neck, just past the line of her jawbone. He steps forward, slowly, soft lips trailing down her neck, his warm breath blowing onto her flesh. He moves to press his chest to hers, gently, sweetly. Lowering his head to her shoulders, he embraces her - her scent sending a small shiver down his spine. Her presence provided more comfort than he could have ever imagined. More comfort than he had felt with the black and white pegasus since they had first met again in Helovia. Whatever this is, it's powerful and the gray mare is pulling him in.

@[December]
I love them! :D

Miykael
At war with love

<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Her collision had caused a grunt to escape him. Ears went back momentarily, worrying she had made a mistake. She hadn't been very gentle with her movements, but thankfully it hadn't been enough to send him sprawling back. He held firm in his position, and she could only remain motionless, until his next action threw here through a loop. His head had bent over, lips tenderly kissing her neck, and at once she sucked in her breath, never once having felt such a sensation before. It was warm and welcoming, and her skin prickled where his maw had caressed her, causing shivers to run along her spine. Warmth began to rise throughout her body, quickly rising to an intense fire, and soon his head was moving again to place it beneath her neck, sliding it along her throat. A spark was left in the wake of each action, and without her consent a sigh escaped her smoky mouth.

With steel eyes widening in surprise, they soon shifted as he turned her skull by pressing his against her cheek, and there she watched, exploring those vivid blues with a mix of emotions. What had been so easy to hide before was now impossible, the fear and confusion along with a hint of tenderness, was quite evident in the depths of her dark gaze. When he stepped back, she had to use every bit of her restraint to ask him to come back, to not stop. Because if he stopped, then she wouldn't feel alive anymore. His words were like smooth velvet, momentarily being forgotten when he kissed her head, before she took the moment of lack of contact to let her mind think through her thoughts.

She thought she had an answer, but when his cheek was merely inches from hers and the fire returned, she was sent into another state of uncertainty. Suddenly she didn't like the way he tempted her with their close proximity, how he tantalized her with his cheek a breath away from hers. She closed the gap almost instantly, maw having a mind of its own as she worked it along his cheek, moving to his jawbone and lingering, teeth momentarily nibbling in a state of amusement. Soon they softly dragged down his neck and into his shoulder where she continued her assault, gentle nibbles and bites being replaced by tender kisses and caresses. Her body was aflame, burning with a passion that had never even been a thought in her subconscious. He seemed to be doing his own handiwork to her body, lighting up her skin with each movement and sending her into a tizzy.

When they were fully embraced was when she relaxed, clutching to every bit of him and not wanting to let go, letting his scent engulf her and lull her into comfort, warmth, and something else too. His shiver caused a gentle smile to spread across her complexion, and in a soft, husky tone, she answered his question, "I know what I feel now." She reluctantly stepped back, pulling away just enough so that their noses were touching, her eyes looking into his with longing, the fire refusing to leave until it was quenched with water, to relive the burning and the heat that swelled within her. Taking in a deep breath, she kept her gaze steady, even though what she was about to say scared her. She had to be honest, had to tell him, for he was the only one who had ever seemed to listen. He was the only one who looked at her like he had done so now, and she didn't want to let it go to waste.

"I will not be able to describe all of it entirely clearly, so forgive me for that. But, I feel... nice. I feel warm, comfortable... also scared. Terrified, if I were to be entirely honest. I am unsure and..." she paused at the final emotion, it catching at her throat as she didn't know what to say. She wouldn't hide it from him, even if it was strange and awkward and something she didn't really know how to respond to. She was inexperienced in the ways of... intimacy. It was like a complicated equation that her logical mind couldn't process, because the variables were like trying to add a duck to a whale. Her eyes shifted only for a moment, before locking back with his, and with a sigh she shook her head, looking away almost in guilt,"Aroused." A lone hoof tentatively scraped against the floor, pawing awkwardly as she only hoped she hadn't sent him away. She didn't need it, she didn't want him to think that's all she wanted from this either. She enjoyed the tender touches, the cuddling and the presence of just him, but she also couldn't avoid the heat and the sensation of wanting more.

Her eyes glanced to him briefly, trying so hard to meet his gaze, to gauge how he was feeling, but she had become too embarassed with her own antics and words. Thus she returned her vision back to the cold, stony floor, silently ruing she had said anything at all. She prayed to herself, begging anyone who would listen that she hadn't messed this up, that she hadn't pushed him away and sent him running, or that she had come off as a desperate woman, willing to take any man who would treat her kindly. She wasn't that kind of girl, it was simply that no one had ever made her feel this way. It was something she had grown to like. She didn't want to let it slip between her grasp, only for the moment to never arise with anyone ever again. That would mean that she would be forced to solitude, alone and bitter for the rest of her days. That was her worst fear, she realized; being left alone.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 987
OOC: I love them too! I'm so sorry xD December knows what she wants and it just wouldn't be her if she didn't voice it.

image credits

Outcast
i was made to keep your body warm
but i'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

It didn't take long for the passion softly burning between them to erupt into large flames. His touch quickly evoked in her a soft sigh, a sound that was both unfamiliar (nothing he could ever remember hearing before) and telling. It spoke of feelings mutually ignited between them. Their eyes met, reflecting similar emotions but one: fear. There is no fear in his blue eyes, only heat and desire. There is some confusion, perhaps, or perhaps he is merely uncertain. Not uncertain of December, no, but rather a small lack of confidence resulting from years of rejection, from unrequited love and affection. So when they stand, his cheek so close to hers that he can feel the warmth from her skin, every bit of him is overwhelmed by her. His heart, his mind, his soul; she fills his senses, her very essence colliding into him with a force all her own. She is strong and her strength is beautiful. No, she is beautiful.

Suddenly her soft lips are on his cheek, caressing and warm as they slide down to his jawbone. Her teeth on his flesh, scraping down his neck to his shoulder, unearths a groan from deep within his chest. His blue eyes close, allowing him to focus on every movement but that only seemed to heighten the pleasure. Without his sight, her aroma grew stronger, more pleasantly pungent in his nostrils and scrambling his thoughts until everything before this moment disappeared; burned into ash and scattered by the wind. Every touch of hers seems to grow more frantic, the nibbles and bites stoking the flames within him but then she transitions to soft caresses and kisses, bringing forth his tenderness. The frantic, almost needy touching calmed the moment his chest pressed against hers. The rhythmic thudding of his heart - masculine, more experienced, and undoubtedly aroused - dances with hers.

Lids remain closed over his baby blues, so consumed by the younger gray mare that her words were almost lost to him. Almost. He opens his eyes the moment he feels her pull away from him; though her reluctance does not escape his notice. A soft smile curls his lips, if only for a moment, before her nose meets his and their gazes lock together once more. Truthfully, anyone (yes, even Alysanne) could be watching right now and he wouldn't even notice. No one else existed in this moment, no one else really mattered in this moment. Just them. The way he had always imagined it would be with Aly but years have passed and this isn't Aly. He wants to hold onto December and never let her go but his mind screams at him to slow down, to not smother her and subsequently push her away like he had done with Alysanne.

Every one of his senses are heightened, focusing entirely on the gray mare. When she spoke again, her words tug at his heart and soul, pulling him towards her, evoking in him a longing to hold her close. But her words trail off, her eyes flick away from his momentarily before a sigh escapes her soft lips. With a shake of her head she looks away. Only then does a single word fall sweetly from her lips. Aroused. Everything about her body language screams of her nervousness over that particular feeling. She seems embarrassed, as though her confession would send him running or cause him to laugh in her face. Truthfully, it only made him want to hold her more. He moves forward slightly, lifting his nose to brush her forelock to the side to reveal her forehead. His soft lips brush against her, lingering on the tender flesh of her forehead, his breath warm against her. After a moment he pulls back, blue eyes seeking to lock with hers but her gaze drifts down to the stones beneath their hooves.

"December..." he begins, his voice deep and husky with the desire burning deep within. "It's alright. I... want you, too." he adds, a smile softly curling his lips. "We have all the time in the world. We don't have to rush this. We could... explore this and get to know each other." If Aly had taught him anything, she had unknowingly taught him patience. Love or desire or whatever this is that he and December have found in each other isn't something to be rushed. It needs patience and gentleness. It needs time. Moving forward he attempts to touch his lips to her right cheek, lingering briefly before moving to his lips to her right ear. "I have all the time in the world. Follow your heart, darling, set the pace and I will follow." He whispers, his deep voice gentle against her ear. It's easy for him to grant December all the power over how quickly their intimacy grows or how soon they move past fevered touches. Perhaps it is because of his past intimacy or perhaps it is because of his previous status as an angel. Regardless, the power is hers and her choice - whatever that may be - will be wholeheartedly supported by the dunskin painted pegasus.

ooc: @[December], you must listen to this, it totally powered my muse. <3

my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
i'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
and with this feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now
Image Credits

White December

When he responded to her advances it only surged her forward, her eyes closing tightly to take in all of him as his body seemed to meld with hers. They blended together, going to and fro with tender kisses and lustful sounds, and she was sure she had begun to break out into a sweat. Her breathing grew heavy, and her eyes filled with a certain haze as she stared at him, it lingering only briefly at her confession before returning tenfold. He wasted not time in touching her, kissing her head and letting his warm breath tickle her senses and cause shivers to run along her spine. Her breathing hitched for a moment, before she relaxed into him and pressed forward, closing the distance he had made when he had begun to speak to her. She could hear the longing in his tone, the deep husk causing chills to run up and down her legs as she wanted him now, not after he finished talking. But she would be polite and wait, and she indulged herself in his touch by resting her cheek against his shoulder and simply listening to his words.

When he returned her feelings she thought her heart would burst from her chest, soar into the air and fly away to heaven, because that's where she felt she was right now. It pounded against her grey chest and she only smiled softly, it genuine and foreign on her smoky lips, but lovely all the same. Her ears pricked to show she was still listening, despite her mouth beginning to leave more love bites along his shoulder absent-mindedly, her body elsewhere with its intentions. He wanted to get to know her more, to explore this and let it become something more than just a heated one night stand. She paused in her kissing, flickering long lashes up to him to stare into those blue eyes, waiting as she held her breath and simply watched him. What had she done to be blessed with such a man, such an angel, who seemed to truly want to love her for her. Was love even an accurate way to describe it? Did she love him right now? Most likely not. Could she love him? Quite possibly. These emotions were so new to her, so wonderful yet terrifying and they threw her mind in different directions as she tried to conquer through the disarray. All she could focus on though were those stunning blue eyes, her saving grace, her salvation in this dark hour.

She curved her head slightly to press her lips to the edge of his muzzle, closing her eyes to savor the velveteen fully, before giving way so he could make a move of his own. She pressed her cheek into his muzzle as he left his mark there, and remained pleasantly still when he moved on to her ear. She patiently listened, his breath causing shivers to run along her spine and the heat within her to explode, but she dare not move until there was a silence between them. Her breathing was still heavy, ragged with desire and confusion and every emotion in between that she had yet to fathom. Yet she didn't care. She only care for him, the man who had taken the time to see her for who she was and decided to stay. That was the greatest gift she could have ever been given. And so she looked up at him, her eyes gleaming with her new found joy, excitement intermingled in her steel gaze along with a fleeting glimpse of uncertainty. It was fleeting alright, vanishing into nothing as she had made her decision; she would fight for him. To be with him, to make this whatever they wanted it to be and to love unconditionally. She would open herself to him and let him see the wretched being she was, but she would do so willingly, trusting that he would not turn her away. How could she when he had given her something so great and lovely; freedom.

"I want to worry about now. We will discuss our future later," she spoke at least, tone deep and filled with sultry desire as her expression changed to a lustful one, lips pursing slightly as she tossed her forelock out of her face to get a better view of the handsome stallion before her. She took only one step closer, her muzzle finding his ear as she teasingly brushed her lips against it, before breathing out heavily in a husky whisper, "Take me, and I will be yours." She pulled away, slowly mind you with swaying hips and a knowing smirk against her maw. Her turned herself away from him, tail lifted to the side to open herself to him, to give him what they both so desired, all the while glancing back at him and batting her eyes sweetly. This was what she wanted, what they seemed to both want, and she would not let this opportunity pass her by.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 839
Tag: @[Miykael]
OOC: Ugh the video looks amazing! I couldn't listen cause no volume on this computer but the video helped a lot. Sorry it's a little choppy, it's been awhile since I've posted but it brought back all my muse!!! We can talk later tonight on skype about whether or not this will result in a foal or not. I'm fine either way :P

image credits

Outcast
i was made to keep your body warm
but i'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

What is going on and what has happened to the Miykael that was so desperately in love with Alysanne that he could think of no one else? For once a mare is receptive to his advances and that mare isn't the black and white pegasus he had thought he desired. He can hardly bring himself to care. Any time he placed any amount of space between them, she moved in and left him feeling wanted. How long had it been since he'd truly felt wanted (in the deepest, least sexual sense)? Miykael couldn't even remember; childhood, perhaps? He'd never felt wanted in the sexual sense - perhaps that's why he had so few offspring. His twins were the result of a rather meaningless one night stand. Their mother had been in heat and wanting a foal to raise. Miykael had been a willing sperm donor at best.

He'd never wanted that.
It never happened again.
Except, it could be happening now, couldn't it?

The gray mare is clearly receptive, her desire is as clear as a cloudless summer sky. She does nothing to hide it, and that only intensifies his desire for her. She shouldn't feel the need to hide it. She shouldn't feel ashamed for feeling the way she does. She is silent as he speaks, resting her cheek on his shoulder. It doesn't take long for her to resume her nibbling, though, and each gentle and playful pinch of his flesh sent heat coursing through his veins. The more they teased, the stronger the heat became and soon, so soon it felt like they'd be engulfed in flames. Were they even still near the frozen arches? Had they somehow been transported to the desert of the Throat? Their location doesn't matter, even though it felt like his blood was boiling. It felt like sweat was coating his neck and sides, even though his skin was dry. When she looked up at him through those long lashes, the intensity of her gaze left him stifling a groan.

Their skin made contact once again when she pressed her lips to the edge of his muzzle and the touch is nearly electric. They sparked. Pale gold and grey. Pale blue and steel. Miykael is drawn to her, pulled to her like a magnet. She makes him forget. Forget Alysanne. Forget his troubles. Forget his past failures. With her he feels whole, strong, and desirable. Her words slide in, sultry and deep, heavy with lust. Pale blue eyes gaze at her, watching as she flips her forelock out of her view, revealing the lust now on display upon her face. He can't help but smile softly, though no words manage to escape his lips. She shifts then, stepping towards him and exhaling a lusty whisper into his ear. Every movement she makes, every touch and caress, strokes the budding fire within him. His nostrils flare, baby blue eyes blazing with the heat of his lust. She had given him the green light, and before he can say anything she's pulling away. Slowly, with more teasing. Soon, though, she's positioned herself. Ready and waiting with her rump facing him and her tail swept aside. A slight smirk teases his lips, however brief it may be. He steps towards her, slowly. Each step meant to tease her further. Once he is close enough to touch her, he shifts to run his whiskery muzzle along her hip up to her spine and back down. Exhaling his warm breath on her flesh, he attempts to place a playful nip on her rump. With one more glance into her eyes, he lifts himself and slides onto her...

-fade to black-

@[December] I am SO sorry for the delay! D: We can probably end this thread now if you want. I'll happily post another one for her post-invasion at the Falls! He's kind of freaking out anyway due to the invasion, haha. Also, I hope you were able to listen to that song at some point. xD Although, the muse in this post is brought to you by Earned It by The Weeknd.

my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
i'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
and with this feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now
Image Credits