the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael the Angel

I need a little loving tonight, Hold me so I'm not falling apart

In the quiet that ensues, he is patient - waiting for her decision. He would wait all day in the silence if needed, and he would do so happily. Her company, with or without words, was enough for him right now. After everything that has happened since his arrival in Helovia, he needed a quiet companionship with anyone that wasn't Alysanne. The gray mare doesn't make him wait long, however, and soon she agrees to allow him to heal her. "Good! I'm glad I can help." he exclaims, internally rejoicing. Miykael does quite well at containing his joy this time, no dancing or prancing or jumping, but he can do nothing to keep it from showing in his extremely expressive azure eyes.

Before he could move or say anything else (or protest), she gimps towards him - placing herself only inches away. He shifts slightly, moving to inspect her a little more closely (in a strictly professional manner, of course). His blue eyes search for any visible wounds now that she was nice and close. While he looks, her words break the silence that had once again surrounded the odd duo. His gaze shifts to her face once more, curiosity clearly written all over his face. "Why, yes. She is a zephyr." he admits with thinly veiled surprise. He hadn't known what a zephyr was before arriving in Helovia and even then, the knowledge of the particular species seemed to be rare. "Have you met one before?" he inquires casually before returning to mending the mare.

Moving to her hurt shoulder, he lowers his velvety soft nose to her skin and with a sincere level of concentration he focuses his energy. Soon a bright light begins in the center and spreads over her wounded shoulder. It glows warmly for a few moments - but only a few as the damage is so minor - then slowly dissipates. The light dims more and more before it simply fades out. With a soft and satisfied smile, he steps back and shifts so that his blue eyes might meet her gray ones. "How do you feel?" he asks, ever the polite and nurturing one. Once he is satisfied that she's clear of any and all aches, he steps back a bit to give her a little more space. "So, where are you from?" And there's that smile again - warm and confident yet modest (so very modest.)

@[December] gah, this is awful! D:
Image by Vail
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-24-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-26-2015, 11:21 PM