[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

A lover not a fighter on the frontline with a poem
trying to write yourself a rifle, maybe sharpen up a song
to fight the tanks and drones of you being alone

He's almost clueless about what's going on here, almost but he is so absorbed in his work that he doesn't notice her shiver or her slightly lidded gaze upon him. Their chance meeting here at the frozen arch held little more than innocent conversation - or so he thought. She hides any desire well, however, and he is simply left guessing and wondering. After the warm light of his healing magic fades away from her shoulder, he shifts his blue gaze to her steel gray one. Alysanne used to relax into his embrace, allowing the daily tensions to melt away into the earth. She used to give him tender touches and share in playful moments. How long had it been since that happened? Ever since he became ill, when that sickness plagued all of Helovia and sent the healthy inhabitants down into the caves below Helovia's Heart. The sickness had ruined him, had ruined them. But he couldn't dwell on that. Not now. Not ever.

Miykael relaxed into the silence, finding no need to rush her or pester her for an answer. He watched with baited breath as she rolled her shoulders, searching her face for any signs of lingering pain. Finding none, he can't help but smile over his accomplishment. Her response finally tickles his ears, her tone softer than it had been before. "You are quite welcome, White December. I'm glad I could help." he beamed, his sincerity very clear. "They are somewhat rare, or so I've been told." he adds, the dark bird entering his mind; if only for a moment. He returns his full attention to December just as she looks away, her dark gray eyes gazing into the blue caves. The pegasus looks to her instead, watching the shire mare with no shortage of interest. Whether his interest is sexual in nature or not is not clear but a seed of longing does sprout in his chest - a longing to get to know her better.

When she returns her gaze to him, her forelock sweeping over her face, something stirs in him. Nothing urgent, just something that he cannot ignore. Something he needed to explore and understand. Something he hadn't felt in quite some time. Not love, no. Just some sort of desire, a longing for closeness - a hug or snuggly embrace, perhaps. Miykael resists the temptation, however, in favor of keeping her company a little while longer. He had frightened Aly away, he couldn't make that mistake again. Not now. But he isn't meant to be without the companionship of a mare. Her voice is even when she speaks - never betraying anything - and for a moment, her words puzzle him. Hidden Falls? He had heard of the Foothills, had even been there once long ago but the Hidden Falls was a new. For a moment his expression is stoic, hiding the confusion within. Then it dawns on him. He had noticed changes to the landscape the last time he was in the Heavenly Fields. The Falls must be the new Foothills. He nods gently, a gentle smile gracefully transforming his dark lips. "That's alright, December, the past is gone. It doesn't matter." he gently remarks, his deep voice just as warm as ever. "How do you like the Falls? I've never been there, though I live in World's Edge - out by the coast." he states, pausing to allow her to respond. This, whatever this was, intrigued him. Perhaps it was her secrecy or her ability to remain stoic - never once putting her feelings on clear display. Regardless, he found himself longing to find out more. Perhaps he has found a friend this day.

tags: @[December]
notes: so, more updates. I fell in love with the Aly baby so it isn't going to be stillborn BUT the plot will otherwise remain the same. Just means the December baby will need to be born about a month after this one. I hope you don't mind?

Miykael
At war with love

credits :: royal genesis, sippanont samchai, coding by rottie
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-24-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-26-2015, 11:21 PM