the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Her collision had caused a grunt to escape him. Ears went back momentarily, worrying she had made a mistake. She hadn't been very gentle with her movements, but thankfully it hadn't been enough to send him sprawling back. He held firm in his position, and she could only remain motionless, until his next action threw here through a loop. His head had bent over, lips tenderly kissing her neck, and at once she sucked in her breath, never once having felt such a sensation before. It was warm and welcoming, and her skin prickled where his maw had caressed her, causing shivers to run along her spine. Warmth began to rise throughout her body, quickly rising to an intense fire, and soon his head was moving again to place it beneath her neck, sliding it along her throat. A spark was left in the wake of each action, and without her consent a sigh escaped her smoky mouth.

With steel eyes widening in surprise, they soon shifted as he turned her skull by pressing his against her cheek, and there she watched, exploring those vivid blues with a mix of emotions. What had been so easy to hide before was now impossible, the fear and confusion along with a hint of tenderness, was quite evident in the depths of her dark gaze. When he stepped back, she had to use every bit of her restraint to ask him to come back, to not stop. Because if he stopped, then she wouldn't feel alive anymore. His words were like smooth velvet, momentarily being forgotten when he kissed her head, before she took the moment of lack of contact to let her mind think through her thoughts.

She thought she had an answer, but when his cheek was merely inches from hers and the fire returned, she was sent into another state of uncertainty. Suddenly she didn't like the way he tempted her with their close proximity, how he tantalized her with his cheek a breath away from hers. She closed the gap almost instantly, maw having a mind of its own as she worked it along his cheek, moving to his jawbone and lingering, teeth momentarily nibbling in a state of amusement. Soon they softly dragged down his neck and into his shoulder where she continued her assault, gentle nibbles and bites being replaced by tender kisses and caresses. Her body was aflame, burning with a passion that had never even been a thought in her subconscious. He seemed to be doing his own handiwork to her body, lighting up her skin with each movement and sending her into a tizzy.

When they were fully embraced was when she relaxed, clutching to every bit of him and not wanting to let go, letting his scent engulf her and lull her into comfort, warmth, and something else too. His shiver caused a gentle smile to spread across her complexion, and in a soft, husky tone, she answered his question, "I know what I feel now." She reluctantly stepped back, pulling away just enough so that their noses were touching, her eyes looking into his with longing, the fire refusing to leave until it was quenched with water, to relive the burning and the heat that swelled within her. Taking in a deep breath, she kept her gaze steady, even though what she was about to say scared her. She had to be honest, had to tell him, for he was the only one who had ever seemed to listen. He was the only one who looked at her like he had done so now, and she didn't want to let it go to waste.

"I will not be able to describe all of it entirely clearly, so forgive me for that. But, I feel... nice. I feel warm, comfortable... also scared. Terrified, if I were to be entirely honest. I am unsure and..." she paused at the final emotion, it catching at her throat as she didn't know what to say. She wouldn't hide it from him, even if it was strange and awkward and something she didn't really know how to respond to. She was inexperienced in the ways of... intimacy. It was like a complicated equation that her logical mind couldn't process, because the variables were like trying to add a duck to a whale. Her eyes shifted only for a moment, before locking back with his, and with a sigh she shook her head, looking away almost in guilt,"Aroused." A lone hoof tentatively scraped against the floor, pawing awkwardly as she only hoped she hadn't sent him away. She didn't need it, she didn't want him to think that's all she wanted from this either. She enjoyed the tender touches, the cuddling and the presence of just him, but she also couldn't avoid the heat and the sensation of wanting more.

Her eyes glanced to him briefly, trying so hard to meet his gaze, to gauge how he was feeling, but she had become too embarassed with her own antics and words. Thus she returned her vision back to the cold, stony floor, silently ruing she had said anything at all. She prayed to herself, begging anyone who would listen that she hadn't messed this up, that she hadn't pushed him away and sent him running, or that she had come off as a desperate woman, willing to take any man who would treat her kindly. She wasn't that kind of girl, it was simply that no one had ever made her feel this way. It was something she had grown to like. She didn't want to let it slip between her grasp, only for the moment to never arise with anyone ever again. That would mean that she would be forced to solitude, alone and bitter for the rest of her days. That was her worst fear, she realized; being left alone.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 987
Tag: Miykael
OOC: I love them too! I'm so sorry xD December knows what she wants and it just wouldn't be her if she didn't voice it.

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM