the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
i was made to keep your body warm
but i'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

What is going on and what has happened to the Miykael that was so desperately in love with Alysanne that he could think of no one else? For once a mare is receptive to his advances and that mare isn't the black and white pegasus he had thought he desired. He can hardly bring himself to care. Any time he placed any amount of space between them, she moved in and left him feeling wanted. How long had it been since he'd truly felt wanted (in the deepest, least sexual sense)? Miykael couldn't even remember; childhood, perhaps? He'd never felt wanted in the sexual sense - perhaps that's why he had so few offspring. His twins were the result of a rather meaningless one night stand. Their mother had been in heat and wanting a foal to raise. Miykael had been a willing sperm donor at best.

He'd never wanted that.
It never happened again.
Except, it could be happening now, couldn't it?

The gray mare is clearly receptive, her desire is as clear as a cloudless summer sky. She does nothing to hide it, and that only intensifies his desire for her. She shouldn't feel the need to hide it. She shouldn't feel ashamed for feeling the way she does. She is silent as he speaks, resting her cheek on his shoulder. It doesn't take long for her to resume her nibbling, though, and each gentle and playful pinch of his flesh sent heat coursing through his veins. The more they teased, the stronger the heat became and soon, so soon it felt like they'd be engulfed in flames. Were they even still near the frozen arches? Had they somehow been transported to the desert of the Throat? Their location doesn't matter, even though it felt like his blood was boiling. It felt like sweat was coating his neck and sides, even though his skin was dry. When she looked up at him through those long lashes, the intensity of her gaze left him stifling a groan.

Their skin made contact once again when she pressed her lips to the edge of his muzzle and the touch is nearly electric. They sparked. Pale gold and grey. Pale blue and steel. Miykael is drawn to her, pulled to her like a magnet. She makes him forget. Forget Alysanne. Forget his troubles. Forget his past failures. With her he feels whole, strong, and desirable. Her words slide in, sultry and deep, heavy with lust. Pale blue eyes gaze at her, watching as she flips her forelock out of her view, revealing the lust now on display upon her face. He can't help but smile softly, though no words manage to escape his lips. She shifts then, stepping towards him and exhaling a lusty whisper into his ear. Every movement she makes, every touch and caress, strokes the budding fire within him. His nostrils flare, baby blue eyes blazing with the heat of his lust. She had given him the green light, and before he can say anything she's pulling away. Slowly, with more teasing. Soon, though, she's positioned herself. Ready and waiting with her rump facing him and her tail swept aside. A slight smirk teases his lips, however brief it may be. He steps towards her, slowly. Each step meant to tease her further. Once he is close enough to touch her, he shifts to run his whiskery muzzle along her hip up to her spine and back down. Exhaling his warm breath on her flesh, he attempts to place a playful nip on her rump. With one more glance into her eyes, he lifts himself and slides onto her...

-fade to black-

@[December] I am SO sorry for the delay! D: We can probably end this thread now if you want. I'll happily post another one for her post-invasion at the Falls! He's kind of freaking out anyway due to the invasion, haha. Also, I hope you were able to listen to that song at some point. xD Although, the muse in this post is brought to you by Earned It by The Weeknd.

my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
i'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
and with this feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now
Image Credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-24-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-26-2015, 11:21 PM