the Rift

THE SUN ALSO RISES

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax
The short hours of rain and redemption was enough to rectify the Dragon's Throat of it's sin and wash it away into the sea surrounding the tropical desert. The air held a certain weight of the humidity and smuthered inhabitants with heat and gray clouds. It made breathing heavy for her compared to the last Birdsong. What relief she could find from it was that there was still cool temperatures in the north and in the sea, and her freedom from the nuisance of sunburn. Her champagne coat was much to be admired in it's antithesis of colours, soft honey shades fading into deep chocolate hues, but beauty was only colour-deep when your skin cannot take the elements.
Shade sighs over her slow pace, bored with the feminine sway of her hips that move instinctively as she walks. Dark spots are broken with the light of a glowing horn. Blue eyes drink in the possibilities and trademarks of nomads, feathers strung about the earth and hanging limply, overall lifelessly, dull without bodies to ignite them. Whispers linger in the trees and their holds, the bodies owning their sounds lost in the void. Three forms transform into presceptive when she enters the room, yet only one speaks. She holds her tongue and listens quietly to the white Pegasus speak, offering her ears into that direction.
Silence gathers up his belongings and leaves the show altogether.
"How are all of you?" The words send outwards to all of them, intending to be polite as possible in the presence of strangers even though she may know them. "I'm Sikeax, of the Dragon's Throat." While she'd rather not give away her name so quickly, the newcomers always wanted to know who you were, and the chances of bringing home a new family member when you have lacked a name lessens greatly.

OOC: Was attracted by Ernest Hemingway. Don't blame me. Blame the book which is one of my favourites shhhh

Would you like to be tagged?

"If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?"
In winter, some voices are like coats - Mosteghanemi
Image Credit
This beautiful table courtesy of the lovely Sevin

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-17-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-17-2014, 05:58 PM