the Rift

THE SUN ALSO RISES

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax
Drawing out the stress and irritation of other beings, soothing thoughts attempt to reassure her that this is something she'll have to get used to, so that it may benefit her herd. Few arrived at the Dragon's Throat as she and her father had done so in the past, and the nomads, rookies to all of the illusions of safety, love, and joy of Helovia, were typically swooped up by the greed of herds and outcast bands. Elsa and her take part in the feast of Liriel today.
While words pour out of Elsa's mouth like a waterfall, she studies the bay with the shifting movements of her pale eyes, drinking in each detail. She could be useful to her home, if she wasn't harassed at the border by Gaucho as Scarecrow had been through. A certain part of her chest burns at that memory but can't reach the climax by the time silence has over taken the trio.
"As Elsa has already said, there is barely anything to trust in this place. There is different kinds of trust and what you think is safety is most likely a short lived illusion. It helps to take to the herds for greater real safety, since they tend to be spared within by their Patron god. The Dragon's Throat, where I'm from, is a close knit family and small, but many of the members know each other and get along well. It's a tropical desert, and if you'd like, you could follow me back to see."
She tries to be kind and helpful, without seeming too eager to snatch her up and steal her away. None of that was made to fit her mind, but there were others in the Throat that would of liked her to have done so. Kidnapping visitors on their first day is nothing on the 'good side' of what to do when you have newcomers.

@[liriel]

"If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?"
In winter, some voices are like coats - Mosteghanemi
Image Credit
This beautiful table courtesy of the lovely Sevin

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-17-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-17-2014, 05:58 PM