the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Yup. He was screaming at me.

I didn't notice at first that he was only screaming because he could not hear. I had it put into my head that he was upset. That was what my mother did when she where upset about something, though she told me she was screaming inside. She never raised her voice at me. And I am glad for it. Everyday, well almost, I think of how I could be different if she screamed at me or told me to work harder...
Or even taught how to fly.
Because that would have made a tremendous difference. Yup.
When I'd caught on that he was only screaming because he could not hear his own voice, I decided it only fitting that I screamed as well, leaning closer to him I screamed "OKAY! WHERE DO WE START?" I don't know what else to say -scream- because I have never done one of these things before.

I look over him once again, my concerns resting not on his hear problem, but his wings. What in the world! How...how did they flame and flicker like that? It was like Rhoa's wings but more...flame-y. I remembered whens he first met him, it wasn't like this then. Lower. Almost to embers. But now it was wider. I didn't want to know what powered the flames. I was guessing it was sudden burst of emotion, how Rhoa's seemed to pulse all the time, the Wildfire's seemed to stay in one spot.

I wonder if he is mad at me while I wait for his reply.

tag: words: 263 notes: sorry, low muse
Shine* Pic Credits
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM