the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

[S'okay! Not easy patrolling with someone who can't hear. No much chit chat. :| ]
Mara snickered to herself as the child yelled back. Yelling at Gaucho in general was something that not many did, least of all children. The Wildfire towered over the girl, and possessed both enough muscle, sharp objects, and magic to entirely obliterate the girl. And yet she stood, apparently without fear, yelling back into his face. Mara decided she liked the child. She could see why Rhoa did as well. Mara who could hear just fine wished she could relay her message back to Gaucho who was entirely illequipped to try and read lips.

Mara hissed encouragingly, gently nuzzling against his warm dark flesh adoringly. Gaucho's dark ears flickered as he bobbed his head. It didn't surprise him that the girl hadn't patrolled before, but nor did it bother him. Everyone had to start somewhere and he was pleased that she was at least showing some initiative.

"THIS -" Mara abruptly interrupted, smacking Gaucho between the eyes gently to try and make him understand that he needed to speak more softly. "This way." Gaucho corrected, although it still sounded weird in his own mind.

Gaucho turned and began to walk down the path. His stormy gaze peered into the darkness as the Woods began to crowd around them, blocking out the light. Snorting Gaucho realized that without being able to hear, should something befall the child while she was behind him he would have no knowledge of it. The Wildfire stepped aside, off the path and nosed in the direction that they were walking indicating that Spice ought to go first. "Gaucho stay in back. You go first." He commanded patiently.

Squinting, Gaucho decided they needed more light for their journey farther into the woods. Allowing Mara to bite the tip of his ear in order to draw a single bead of blood. As she did so magic blossomed in his heart and mind, causing silvery smoke to pour out of his antlers. It immediately lit on fire and dropped to the ground. Two massive stags began to form, completely draped in flames. They locked antlers for a moment playfully before prancing forward, their glowing bodies illuminating the path in a beautiful warm light.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM