Fable Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
F
A
B
L
E

The grey mare was getting quite frustrated, but she stayed calm, swishing her tail lazily. She could not seem to convince the golden beast before her. She ducked her head down to scratch her leg, her long horns drawing a graceful arc through the air. Her long mane gently bobbed on her neck as she looked the beautiful beast in the eye. She sighed, quite surprisingly as she was not one to portray emotion, and decided on her next words carefully.

Her icy eyes followed the trace of the mountains that sheltered this beautiful place. Her eyes lingered a second longer before she spoke, looking the stallion in the eye to show that she did, and would respect him. He was smart, probably a thief himself. He had the brain, the golden tongue, and a twist some of the phantoms had; he had charm.

"I do not belong to a herd, no. I wish to ally with the Basin, which is, in turn, allied to another herd. I understand you and that herd practice skills such as stealing, fighting, creating and so on, and I wish to fall in with that practice, simply without joining the herd. In return I shall not harm the Basin or any party in the Basin, and neither your allies...and I will help both sides whenever needed, without question. It is not much to offer, but it is all I have at the moment," she explained calmly, and sighed before continuing again. "You do not have to be responsible for me. I shall still do anything and everything on my own condition and risks, no strings attached. I simply do not want to make enemies just yet, but I need to learn the ways of the ones here in Helovia. I need to learn how to steal."

She stopped then, and looked at the golden one expectantly. Secretly she admired the way his muscle rippled under his glorious coat, the way his horns curled. She dropped her gaze and returned the empty stare to the mountains.

Speech
I'm really sorry that I'm taking so long and that this is really bad XD. I've been working all week and my muse is at an all time low :/
@[Thranduil]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-17-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-27-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-03-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-23-2015, 04:47 PM