the Rift

[JUDGED] Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

The days had begun to come and go as quickly as one could blink, the snow melting away to reveal fresh vegetation and bringing new life the lands. What was the name these Helovians called spring? The answering call of a melodious lark answered my question with a vibrant song that announced his presence in his latest search for a mate, Birdsong. "How original..." The sarcasm laced words never left my lips, only fleeting through my thoughts before trailing off onto a tangent. Why did the Helovians seek to have "creative" names for everything, even then the seasons? Birdsong, tallsun...They all made sense, for the names themselves were a description directly in corelation with their assigned season. But honestly, what was wrong with continuing to use "Spring?" I suppose it delved back into the lores of their Gods, and there desperate need to create something beautiful from just about anything.

Well try as they might, the beauty of these lands were quickly falling to ruin with the ramage of a murderous fool running loose. Blood seemed to be spilling everywhere, slain bodies of young and old, innocent and virtuous, vile and decrepit. It was the very reason I found myself returning to the mysterious floating island in an attempt to dig up any more possible clues. Only a few minutes had passed before the ludacris shoutings of a harebrained fool caught my attention. With forged interested I veered myself towards the direction of the demanding voice, auds flicking to catch the sound of a stream trickling a short distance from me.

As I splashed through the waters, my dark gaze settles on the massive stallion that was bucking about like a colt in his first spring time. As my head tilted to the side while i watched him, I tried to gather why he was begging someone to come and fight him. He was a large hybrid with an impressive rack of antlers and wings with a span large enough to provide a heavy blow even from a short distance. I saw no reason as to why he would find the need to draw such attention to himself, he certainly didn't look like someone that one should accept a challenge from without fear. Perhaps he was like an exotic insect, flashing about his wings and showing his colors all while buzzing away at a pesky predator in an attempt to scare them off. Yes, that must be it. This stallion was a mere insect, a collosal pest that probably made a sharper noise than it did a sting. A sly smile tugged at my lips, playing at the idea of granting this beast's request as the winged one slowed his pace. What harm could it do?

As the stranger gave a final rear, an accepting nicker escaped my lips. I stood to his left, facing his barrel and hoping that it would give me enough time to dodge any head on collision with the multiple tines of his rack. "Challenge accepted!" The words had barely slipped through my teeth before I reared onto my hind legs, balancing for a moment and kicking out at the air. Hurling my weight forward, I slammed into the earth at a full charge, angling my horns directly towards his left wing. If I would have any sort of leeway in this battle, one of my first attempts would have to be to keep him grounded. With any luck, this demanding fellow would have the common courtesy of sticking to the earth to face his attacker rather than fleeing to the heavens with his tail between his legs. Then again, whoever said this was going to be a fair fight?

With that thought in mind, I suddenly changed my course ever so slighty, turning my head to the left as I prepared myself for a hopeful solid impact. Should my plan of attack work accordingly, my right shoulder could potentially slam into his wing. If the stallion was quick enough to move his wing, there was still the off chance that I could charge into his side where his ribs were. At the angle of my head, still turned to the side, there was a chance that I could even scrape against his shoulder or neck. This stallion asked for a fight and it was too late now. He got what he came for.

Word Count: 734
Attack: 1/3

Summary: Panzram is charging towards Gaucho from the left, and last second turned his head towards the left to use his shoulder like a battering ram to aim to hit either Gaucho's wing or side. His head is still angle so the tips of his horns may scrape along the shoulder up towards his neck.

Tag: @[Gaucho] - I am SO sorry for the wait!

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Panzram - 12-29-2014, 10:47 PM