the Rift

[JUDGED] Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

At some point during my charge and the mysterious stallion's roundabout to take my charge head on, I managed to catch a glimpse of the spiked collar that wrapped around his neck. With some luck, I had managed to avoid it when our shoulders collided with a rather painful thud. Despite the throb that was beginning to roll down my own shoulder, I was merely grateful that I had not thrown my skull against that collar. The brunt of the impact did not last long, and soon I felt the beast's warmth leave my side, his flesh no longer pressed against my skin. Instinctively, I attempted to buck out with my hind right leg as the larger hybrid circled around.

Nothing.

As soon as I realized that my hoof would hit only air, I rounded about to my left as well, mirroring the brute to face him. And by the Gods, I wish I hadn't. With only seconds to spare, I tightly shut my eyes against against a growing wall of dangerous fire. Every inch of my body suddenly, though temporarily, felt the intense lick of the flames as the arc passed over me. As soon as I felt the arc pass my eyes, my eyes shot open to avoid being attacked, lips pulled into a grimace and teeth grinding together to fight the unexpected pain. My left side had received the majority of the magical attack and the putrid smell of burning hair filled the air, my mane still smoking in sections. Dark orbs narrowed towards my opponent, rage filling my heart for the stallion. The short hairs along the left side of my barrel felt singed, the skin sensitive to even the air trying to kiss the burns.

That son of a bitch.

I didn't even have time to contemplate the reasons I had allowed myself to misjudge this character, no time to curse the bastard or to wonder why I always seemed to get involved with pegasi with fire magic. At least this brute's magic lingered for only but a few seconds before dissipating and passing through. In the past, I had been made to feel every agonizing second when a red stallion constantly kept his burning flesh and wings against me. Had it not been for a chance thunderstorm, there was a chance I never would have been able to fight this stallion now.

I didn't have time to think about any of that.

Instead of focusing on the past, I threw myself into the present in a bizarre attempt to keep as close-range to this stallion as possible. If I was as close as I could be to the brute, perhaps I could prevent him from being able to drop his wings and create another wave of fire. Even if the stallion did manage to get one out, the flames would be at their most condensed state, giving me the chance to only face localized injuries. My head lowered towards the earth to build momentum, I suddenly swung upward with a dangerous thrust of my horns. While I did this, I swung my hind legs quickly towards the right, pivoting in a half circle. This was to attempt to place myself as close to his body as possible, to hell with the flames on his wings, I wanted to get underneath them. It also served as a way for me to avoid any potential stabs the brute may attempt while my head was down.

While my head raised up, I stepped forward to close in the space between us. My goal was to rip along the tenderness of his neck. I wanted to make this stallion feel a sudden rush of intense pain as he had just done for me. I wanted to feel the taunt muscles underneath his bay hide to tense in a meager attempt to resist the multiple points of hardened bone, then suddenly give way to pierce close to an important artery. I wanted to refresh the blood stains along my crown, to earn the nickname Beloved had so fittingly bestowed to me. Crown of Blood. I wanted to feel that sweet, metallic warmth drip down onto my muzzle and relinquish the blood lust I had been feeling since I had arrived to Helovia.

To try and prevent the stallion from completely avoiding my upward jab, I snapped at his hooves with a rush of adrenaline. I had no intention of actually biting him there, and preferred to keep this sexy facade as far away from his hefty hooves as possible. But I needed to encourage him to stay near me. I would settle for missing his neck for another target, but oh, how I hoped to rip into that delicious throat.

OOC: @[Gaucho]
Attacks: 2/3
Damage: Burns along left side, sore right shoulder.

Summary: When Gaucho spins around, Panz does the same and is hit by the flame arc. Just as the flame arc leaves him Panz closes the distance, lowers his head and snaps the air close to Gaucho's legs right before thrusting upwards with his horn. While he tosses his head up his hind legs circle towards the right in an attempt to put his body close to Gaucho's and under the right wing.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Panzram - 01-03-2015, 10:52 PM