the Rift

[JUDGED] Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh sweet, delicious, delirious, intoxicating success! Just feeling that tension break beneath my horns released enough dopamine into my bloodstream that a sick smile spread across my lips. When the blades scraped along his neck, I felt damn near euphoric and relished in the sensations as the hybrid's blood began to trickle down onto my muzzle. This was what I was meant for, this was what I had missed during all of my wasted time in Helovia.

Certainly, he could easily overtake me due to my own mistake of misjudging him, but the success of this singular attack revived a part of me that I had thought was beginning to die. Helovia had made me soft, caused me to be patient and obedient to so called 'leaders' and gods that I had never met, holding back my true intentions for the sake of their precious peace. It was this revitalizing spar that reminded me of what I had become, and rather than whisper about who I was, it shattered through all the barriers and screamed at the top of its lungs. I would have to thank this stallion one day...

Before I could lose myself in the exhilaration, a sharp, stinging pain struck the right side of my neck. 'What!?' Immediately I pulled away, lips parting with an angered cry as I stumbled back to look at my opponent, desperately searching for the cause. My dark gaze looked up, settling on a steel gray snake nestled into the brute's antlers. 'You...' I could barely even form a coherent thought before my vision began to blur, and nervously I pulled away in fear of being attacked while temporarily blinded. Silently I cursed the snake, only vocalizing a pain-filled snarl as I struggled to keep my balance. 'I will end you.'

Aside from the typical panting associated with fights, my sides began to heave, it was difficult to breathe. Friendly battle or not, that venomous vermin would die at my hooves one day. Through the haze of my blurred vision, a sudden brightness brought my attention back to the battle. Did the hybrid shoot another wall of fire at me? For a second, I tensed up to prepare myself for the inevitable wall to grow larger and engulf me. However, it wasn't growing bigger. It was growing more...defined. My crown tilted to the left with confusion, and it wasn't long before I realized that the flames were forming the shapes of animals. 'Holy. SHIT.' The creatures lunged towards me, all while the the hybrid stallion received a moment to recuperate. 'You've got to be shitting me. Fight your own fucking battle instead of using your magic tricks!'

With a fire bear to my left and a fire stag to my right, I weighed my options on which one to trust myself against. Quickly I bolted towards the left, but the fiery bear did not let me get away easily. A searing pain scraped along my chest from the makeshift claws, dragging flames along to leave streaks of burns. There was no way I could actually fight these things, they weren't even real! I would simply have to do my best to avoid them without allowing them to push me too far away from the fire-wielder. My hooves drummed beneath me as I cantered in a clockwise circle around the two magical beasts, rounding about until I could charge towards the hybrid stallion again. Facing him from his left, I boldly charged in an attempt to outrun his puppets and deceive the brute into thinking I was planning another horn attack. To use my horns was simply too obvious now, especially with his blasted pet on his head.

Shortly before reaching him, I locked my forelegs in front of me and tucked my hind legs underneath my barrel to skid to a stop. On shaky legs I reared up halfway, unable to balance myself for a full rear thanks to his stupid snake. Mouth parted towards the stallion, teeth bared and ready to grab any peace of him that I possibly could. His ear would be helpful, a heavy enough bite with a strong enough downward pull and I could rip it. Nothing like potentially causing permanent hearing loss to your opponent because their pet bit you, right? I could even try going for his rack, latching my slobbering bite onto a tier and drag him down towards me. The chances of succeeding with that were incredibly rare however, knowing that I would risk severe injury. Not only would my blurred vision affect where my bite landed, but there was still that nasty worm on his head. Maybe I'd get lucky and I could snatch her up? Highly unlikely, but I could dream...

OOC: @[Gaucho]
Attacks: 3/3
Words: 800 exactly
Damage: Burns along left side, sore right shoulder, snake bite on right side of neck. Currently has blurred vision, shakiness and trouble breathing. Fresh burns running across his chest.

Summary: Panzram backed away when Mara bit him, giving enough space for the fire creatures to form in front of him. He tries to outrun them, getting struck by the fire bear in the process. He runs in a clockwise circle around them, winding around so he can keep running away from the fire animals and towards Gaucho. Unable to balance to do a full rear/front hoof attack, Panz settles for a bite attack.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Panzram - 01-10-2015, 12:38 AM