the Rift

[JUDGED] Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

There is a delicious taste when a blood-thirsty attack is successful, especially when the likelihood of the success was greatly compromised because of your opponent's fucking pet. Thanks to the side effects of the venom injected into my neck, having been forced into my bloodstream so quickly, I was struggling to stay in the heat of the battle. The behemoth before me was still a blurred image, as though I was watching the battle from outside my body in slow motion. It was a miracle that I even made contact at all in my eyes, but when the salty sweat of his skin coated my tongue with a mouthful of the muscle on his neck, I immediately pulled myself back with locked jaws. Though my bite had hit it's mark, there was no time for me to relish in the moment and cause more damage.

The hybrid had reared up on me. When did he do that? Had I been that disoriented to not even notice such an obvious move? 'Damn it!' It was all I could think of as the stallion began to shove me away, his left leg shoving against my chest and further destabilizing me. My legs quivered beneath me as I attempted to remain upright, slowly stepping backwards as the stallion used his sheer size against me. Sharp, needle-like stabs pierced into my chest and scratched along the flesh as I was met with a final shove. Blood trickled from the small gashes left by the stallion's collar, but they were the least of my concern. The force alone finally knocked me off of my balance, my legs buckling beneath me as I tumbled back onto my side. Hooves scrambled to push myself away from the stallion in a desperate attempt to keep from getting trampled, a rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins in the panic.

As quickly as I possibly could I rolled back onto my stomach to get my hooves back underneath me, rushing to pull myself up to return to a stand. My dark gaze never left the hybrid, keeping a careful eye on the brute's hooves should he attempt to kick me while I was down. When I at last regained my footing, having only been laying on the earth for a matter of seconds, I kept my horns facing the stallion while I otherwise remained still. My sides heaved with pants trying to catch my breath, sweat and blood gleamed off my bruised and burned coat while my legs shook beneath me. This stallion...He was not an insect. Not by any means. As much as I hated to admit it, I had to face the facts that I had made a mistake that could have proven fatal if the stallion so chose. Oh no, he was no bug. He relied far too much on his magic in my personal opinion, but I could not blame him for using what he had to his full advantages. Part of me wondered if I could have been more triumphant if the hybrid had been powerless, or perhaps if I was granted my own powers. "I misjudged you." I managed to speak, my vision finally beginning to sharpen just enough for me to see his features a little more clearly. The confession was a severe blow to my pride, though it was completely necessary as well.

With my breathing returning to a regular rate, I dipped my nose in a nod of respect towards the stallion. The snake however, she earned herself an icy glare with a scrunched nose of disdain. Though I would force myself to stay polite to this stallion, lest risk being killed, I would not forget this battle. All the emotions that had been reawakened, the rush of dopamine and endorphins, the way his blood collected on the points of my horns like garnets and rubies...No, this would be a turning point for me. This would be a day to remember, a reason to push myself further. Perhaps, later on...The stallion before me would not find it so easy to knock me on my ass again...My tail lashed angrily at the reminder of the fall, lips curled back with a surprised snarl when the hairs stung the raw flesh from the burns. 'Son of a bitch...'

OOC: @[Gaucho]
Words: 725
Summary: The shove dug Gaucho's spiked collar into his chest just before Panz fell back, basically landing on his ass then rolling to his side. He kicked at the ground to try and push himself away from Gaucho before standing up.

Thank you so much for all the advice! I'm sorry for the late post, but the spar is finally finished!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of loud :: Panzram spar - by Panzram - 01-25-2015, 03:42 AM