the Rift

[OPEN] Sins of our Fathers

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

The stillness was broken by the sound of another. Perhaps I should have been annoyed, I did come up here for a little time alone after all, but I'm not. At least, until I realize that it's a girl approaching. Instantly I feel uneasiness froth up inside of my stomach and the back of my mouth. Girls just ... they just make me nervous. I don't know why. Ivezho says we need to practice, but I don't know what that means. How do you practice with girls? I try to look as confident as possible as she approaches, keeping my gaze level and neutral all the while fighting the urge to simply take to the skies. As she halts I note the interesting horns she bears - they look like glass or ice and are very beautiful. They seem both delicate and strong at the same time, and as my gaze creeps over the rest of her, I find myself thinking the same about her as well.

"Hello." I respond with what I hope sounds like a confident and friendly greeting. As she describes who it is she's looking for, I realize there can only be one who fits such a description. No one else in all of the Wilds of herd lands possessed wings that were constantly ablaze. None that I knew of anyways. She doesn't mention Father's odd markings or Mara but ... well, I'm sure he's who she means.

I wonder why.

"Oh. It sounds like you're looking for Gaucho the Wildfire, Sultan of the Dragon's Throat." I pause, wondering whether or not to include my relation to him. Although given that my wings burn almost like his and that I possess his primitive barring it would probably be useless to try and hide it. "He's my Father. Why are you looking for him?" I continue, innocently inquiring into what will surely be a hornets nest. Father didn't mention that the pink spy had children or the the Basin was unhappy about her capture. I might be walking into a trap but .. how was I supposed to know?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-19-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-19-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-22-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 01-03-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM