the Rift

[OPEN] Sins of our Fathers

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

"YOU'RE WRONG" I scream, and can hear my voice crack with emotion and youth. I feel a wave of almost...joy? wash through me as she speaks. She's wrong. Wait .. why do I delight in that? What am I feeling? "He didn't need to salvage anything because your mother failed every single time." She screams back at me, and I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks. Luckily because my hair is so ashen and dark I bet she can't see it. I'm thankful she can't see it.

"Wouldn't leave a child on their own?!" I repeat, now breathing heavily with emotion, my small body almost bouncing with every shouted syllable. "BUT SHE DID. BECAUSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. SHE LEFT YOU WILLINGLY."

As tears slip down her slender cheeks, all anger just suddenly .. vanishes. Maybe what I needed - what both of us needed - was just to yell about it for a bit. Just to get it all out. I don't like having everyone hate my Father. He really is good, at least he tries to be. And with Mother gone so often lately ... well. I just wish they wouldn't be so hard on him. But I suppose that's nothing compared to having your mother taken from you, even if she did leave willingly. I guess it isn't fair to say that she didn't try and fight Father. No one has beaten him yet, and I haven't seen anyone who I think even could. She probably would have died if she had resisted.

"I don't even know why the Basin and the Throat don't get along." I laugh, as the tension begins to fade away. "I'm Rhoa. I'm sorry that we met like this ... and I am sorry about your Mother. She won't be hurt while she's with us, I can promise you that (what am I saying, of course I can't promise that). I don't even think she'll be gone for very long. Father just wants to know why we keep being attacked."

Then, Mother's diplomatic lessons ever pounding in my ears, I wonder if the girl knows. She knows enough to know that Father took her, and if she's the daughter of a spy...? "Do you know why Arya? Was it something we did? Or didn't do?"

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-19-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-19-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-22-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 01-03-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM