Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

It dawned on him slowly.

He would never walk away alive. The pointy things outnumbered him a million to one and that was not a war he could win. He could maybe take down ten or twenty, but he was unarmed so he would fall quickly. No, better to stay where he was until someone found him. Maybe they could negotiate with the heartless plants.

The gods must have eavesdropped on his thoughts and felt pity for him, because an unknown, yet welcoming smell filled his nostrils and brain. It made him raise his head so he could find the creature and his eyes fell instantly on a white and winged mare. He knew it was a mare because the smell of her made it tingle in places he forgot he had. It put a smile on his face that soon evolved into a grin.

The hostile situation seemed to calm down as she spoke and called him 'sir' before she pointed out that the purple things could not talk. Well, that explained a lot. No wonder they were so quiet. He drew in a breath after wiping the grin off his face to have some air to make a witty reply on, but instead found himself lost for words. And the tingling intensified. To hell with it. It was all or nothing, right? He didn't even know who she was and there was a chance they would never meet again. Let's jump in and do a bellyflop, shall we?

"Well, I do realize they can't talk since you just told me, so all the troubles I thought I had, are gone. Thank you for that. But I do face another problem though and that's an insane amount of tingling in my belly. Am I going to die?" He said it all without taking a single breath of air and he left no place for her to answer as anxiety and dread filled him in an instant. "I don't want to die.. Please make it stop."

Image Credit

OOC - Sorry for the wait! Hope this makes up for it @[Elsa]:p
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM