Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

He knew he wasn't hungry because he knew how it felt like to be starved. In his early days, it was all he felt; starvation and emptiness. It's a wonder he made it this far, but he did and now he was standing in a field of thistles with an unknown mare who ate his captors. Not bad.

"No. It's more like a tickle. Like something small is crawling on my belly." he answered truthfully after watching her eat some grass. He would have looked quite regal where he stood, had it not been for the half-eaten ear and the wound on his face. His eyes though, swirled slowly when he processed her next words before he gave his shoulders a light shrug. "I don't have a name."

Ed usually called him an asshole or duster, but he never believed any of it to be his real name. But now it proved to be a problem. Anyone needs a name, even trees and purple pointy things, but he had none. That sucked. It even got him depressed for a few seconds until he caught her name. Elsa. It sounded like something you would call your mother or sister and it made him happy. Weird.

With a little smile on his face, he bowed his head to his heroine and offered the first sane sentence he'd spoken since they met. "Hello Elsa. It's very nice to meet you. Now, if you could excuse me, I'll have to go and destroy the purple plants before they spread across the world and make us all their slaves."

Well.. almost.

He kept the smile as he walked past her, dragging his long hair through the thistles while he thought about his masterplan to save the world. Now, where could he get fire?

Image Credit

OOC - It's official. Windy is insane XD
@[Elsa]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM