Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

With a head full of images of fire and destruction, he marched on believing that nothing could stop him on his quest. Until she asked asked about his name again.

It made him stop in mid stride before he slowly turned his head towards her as his hoof met the ground. "I don't have a name. Why should I? You know I exist and that should be enough for you to remember who I am." He watched her as he spoke, not to see how she reacted by his honest and heartfelt words, but to make her see that he was genuine. He saw no reason to make up a name just so she could be happy and content.

With that decision in mind, his normal mood returned and so did his smile. It did not brighten up his eyes, but it made the colors swirl slowly and mesmerizing. You should think they would stop completely when the mare suggested that he should leave the purple things alone and come with her. He thought about it and found nothing wrong with it. "I'll tell you what, Elsa. I'll leave them alone today and go with you, but if they still act like assholes the next time I see them.. well.." He didn't think he needed to finish his threat, so he didn't bother to. Instead he threw a glance around to see if her home was close.

"One thing though - I suck at hide and seek and I don't like to fall, so if I have to do either of it, I won't follow you home. Just so you know"

Image Credit

OOC - He made a joke about the Hidden Falls O.o
@[Elsa]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM