the Rift

tuck me away in the secrets you keep

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

Pacing. That’s all he seemed to be able to do these days. A shadow of his former self, lost on a road that surely lead to oblivion, whilst all the while trying to live on as normally as possible. Life after Kou was not easy. Before, he always had the knowledge that somewhere she was breathing, living, their paths often crossed and when they did they had been the best of days. Now he was left with the vast horizon of nothing and emptiness whilst the world around him changed. A clever horse might have the intuition to change with it, but d’Artagnan stubbornly stuck to his old ways and gradually he was losing touch with life around him. In order to keep himself from going down the dead end route of insanity, the Nightshade kept himself busy by trying to fulfil duties. His loyalties my not yet lie with the heathen child Ophelia, but Deimos deserved his fealty and he owed the Time God a home and magic. With that in mind, the irritable Doctor set off to the Threshold in hopes of finding new faces to round up and take back to the mountain; unicorn only, of course.

By the time he had negotiated the mountainous terrain and finally hit greener grass, the sun hit noon in the sky and the shade of the trees was a welcome one. Aramis, the brooding hell born hound, marched stoically at his side with his tail lashing from side to side. Focussed blue gaze zoning in on the path ahead of them, alert for both danger and friend. How many times had they made this journey together? Enough that the canine son of Hades knew each corner by scent.

The pair hadn’t been walking too long when the loud noise of a foreign visitor fired across the woodland in, what d’Artagnan thought, was a rather ostentatious arrival. Curiousity caught, however, the Nightshade shifted his leather bag into a more comfortable position and set off in the direction the noise had come from. Trusting Aramis to eventually scent out the newcomer who was making such a ruckus in the forest. Nose to the ground, the hound quickly found the route he wanted to take and with great trust the Mender followed him closely until finally, after rounding a few bends and ducking over a number of low branches, they came across a mare.

d’Artagnan grimaced. She was taller than himself. It wasn’t very often he came across a female that was taller than him. Her bodice a mixture of butter and soot with the odd bit of white thrown in and her horns were peculiarly placed. What kind of use were they stuck to her backside?! Perhaps it was a warning to brave lust-intoxicated stallions to not bother following their heated thoughts through. The thought made d’Artagnan cringe.

Stepping into an area where she could see him and his canine companion, the Time Mender cleared his throat to speak to the spikey stranger. “Were you born screaming that loud? I’m sure they could hear you deep in the mountain with a call like that” he dryly commented with a short snort. “Who are you, sister? I’m d’Artagnan, a… healer from the Aurora Basin. The meat eater is Aramis.”

[ooc: Hey hey! :D Don't forget to add credits to your wonderful table ^^ Even a link at the bottom to the image is fine :)]
Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by d'Artagnan - 12-19-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 10:38 PM