the Rift

tuck me away in the secrets you keep

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

always a villain

Her heart did not even skip a beat. It stayed beating rhythmically and mechanically in her chest. The blood did not rush in her ears, it did not start a cacophony of sounds that drowned out her thoughts. Her breath refused to quicken and stayed even, possibly even relaxed. She stood rigid but not coiled up. She did not look tensed or poised to run. Brisé was not afraid as most would have been. She was quite the opposite actually. Brisé moved her pillars slowly to face the stallion that approached. Critical eyes took in his bay coloring and silver tattoos. She noticed with contempt she stood but a couple inches taller than he. Yet that was not what caught her attention. It was the two spiraling horns extending from his face, one of the jagged and broken. Her eyes lingered on the snapped one for a few seconds longer than necessary, a slightly question look in her eyes. But as he spoke Brisé wiped her face clean of emotion.

When the brute introduced his companion Brisé eyed over him quickly, but not dismissively. The creature, while half her size, could tear her into shreds and becoming dog food was not on her agenda today. Her gaze eventually found its way back to the unicorn. His joke went unnoticed by Brisé who brushed off his attempt at dry humor like one would brush off a mosquito. When he called her sister she did not react, Brisé merely looked at him indifferently and let him finish speaking. She watched as the leather bag strapped around his body rose and fell with the stallion's breath. He was definitely a bit peculiar and had quite a story to share.

"If I was I would not know. My memories are playing a game of hide and seek at the moment and I am far too occupied to play along." Her words were cold and drenched with a toxic amount of sarcasm. The unamused look on Brisé's face was result of her reliving the fact she was stripped of everything when she traveled here. Perhaps that was a sign to keep moving and never look back. If it was Brisé ignored it, she was done playing along to some higher power.

"Well, brother, I am Brisé. From where I have no idea, you have a luxury I have lost it seems." Her voice was becoming more casual. There was no need to be a bitch to the first horse she had seen around this foreign place. Her eyes went back to the hound for a moment and she almost smiled at him. He did not look like a man eater right now. But you did not refer to your pet as such without reason. Brisé did not advance towards the pair, she remained rigid and distanced from them.

"Aurora Basin? Forgive me as I have just arrived and you are the first soul I have met, what would that be?" Her question let some of her confusion and curiosity paint her face for a few moments. She cocked her head and waited for the stranger to respond. This was going to be an interesting morning, that much was evident right now.

OOC| OOC: Thank you, I got this thing finished late at night and forgot to put them on. XD @[d'Artagnan]

even when I'm not

Full image with credits
Coding © Henley

Messages In This Thread
tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: tuck me away in the secrets you keep - by Brisé - 12-19-2014, 10:38 PM