the Rift

Reap What You Sow (Open)

Siska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[IMG][/IMG]

A full collapse and caving in

Just wait for faith to kick in

What Siska saw was surely not what he expected. Out of the woodwork came a a golden figure, who on closer look identified as a glistening stallion. It seemed so strange that a stallion of that beauty would be lurking around a place like the forest. What added to his appearance was a set of magnificent horns unlike he had ever seen. Siska had heard tell of unicorns not possessing the same single horn in the center of the forehead. His were wide set and framed his chiseled face. In short, Siska was awestruck.

“Greetings.”The brute uttered. He seemed almost in a hurry and not very interested in Siska. "Uh, hi....I'm Siska" He wasn't sure what to say to the stallion and felt very unremarkable in his presence. However he figured that there is no harm in introducing himself. It didnt seem like the golden was going to act hostile towards him anyways.

He hadn't actually seen to many animals since he began his journey and he could only wonder what other creatures existed in this land. He knew he was somewhat uncommon being a unicorn and all, but the appearance of this "unicorn" only peaked his interest. Maybe this stallion was actually a bicorn although Siska thought it was silly to ponder the possibilities or bicorns and tricorn and quadcorns if even such a thing were to exist. "Are there many like you around here?" He questioned hesitantly. He hoped the stallion wouldn't take offense but he was indeed curious.

tagged: Thranduil
word count: 253
notes:Honestly I'm new and I'm not exactly sure what that means hehe sorry

lost track of time as I stood in line

Amidst the other believers

Messages In This Thread
Reap What You Sow (Open) - by Siska - 12-19-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Reap What You Sow (Open) - by Thranduil - 12-20-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Reap What You Sow (Open) - by Siska - 12-22-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Reap What You Sow (Open) - by Thranduil - 12-23-2014, 10:56 PM