the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Another soul steps in, her voice calm and welcoming. I turn to see her, a midnight mare, a horn just as Cashmere, and...white bands around her face. She does not stare, because how rude would that be? I smiles kindly at the midnight spirit, and look to the boy once again. She speaks her name. A pretty one, at that. Solanine...pretty.

He however seems quite spooked at her sudden appearance. I am used to the quiet rustle and then pop. Another has joined you. Members of Helovia, no matter the rank seem to have that ability. I like that about them.
Well, I guess I should say some of them. No everyone can just pop you. I smile to myself before answering the boy's question with a soothing glance his way.

"This is Helovia, I reside in the lands of the Hidden Falls." I smile, chestnut eyes sparkling as I gaze at the boy. I quickly decide that I like the things holding his hair together. The shock at seeing them at first was simply because I had never seen them before. But now that I look at them, I feel like they are something new I have seen today.
And everyone learns something new each day. -How would you know that?- "I wouldn't.." I whisper, cowering behind a mental wall from the shadow of the spirit that lurked in my own mind. She never went away. I did not like her.

I soon realize that I had not introduced myself. I nod, and say "My name is Cashemere. And as I told you, I live in the Falls. I offer a home..." I don't want to call him 'young one' again, because he seems a bit too old to be called that. Or to even want to be called that. So, I go to asking his name, looking to the mare once before I speak again.

"What is your name, boy?" I ask, my gaze steady as I cast a kind smile his way. My words where not harsh in any way, nor demanding. Just in quiet questioning. Curiosity in which my gaze held, I stayed silent for his answer.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

@[Elecampane] @[Solanine] Would you like me to tag you guys?
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM