the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Personally, I thought the other girl, Solanine, was exaggerating about her queen. I could care less, but this girl made such a better introduction to the land of Helovia, I felt she needed to compete. Not too harshly…just…just a little. When he introduces himself, I nod in a way I never thought I would, trying to get his attention with a kind smile and wide, doe like eyes… I smile and then speak, hoping not to have cut of the midnight mare because I didn’t really feel like getting on her bad side. Not because she seemed mean and threatening, because she had a horn. And they where level…and I did not really result to stabbing when it came to getting even on whatever.

“I don’t mind at all! The Hidden Falls… -I can assure you, you are not walking into anything horrible- is a herd located in rolling forests, a valley protecting it. It is mostly hidden away from the other herds, though the Aurora Basin is easy access if you have wings…” –now you fucking blew it, dumbo- the Voice says in my head, and I shoot a glance at Solanine. “Not that they are planning any attack. They don’t really do that sort of thing…” I wonder to myself if I am lying to him. I did not know the plans the leaders held. I could not promise anything. But, I still smile, assuring and kind. “The Falls has a great leader, Midas the Gallant. And a beautiful Queen, Ghost. They accept all race to the herd, though equines who brake the laws will be outcast,” thrown into an abyss. I decided that was enough for then, and I would let the midnight mare speak. Why not, anyway? I was not like the vicious voice inside. Unlike Her, I was kind, and let others have a chance to speak before putting them down.

Excluding the putting down part. I would never do such a thing. Ever. –Your lying to yourself.-

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

@[Solanine] ~ @[Elecampane]
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM