the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Black, unforgiving eyes fall swiftly from task to glare openly at the grey one with apparent opposition. She speaks out of turn and out of knowledge for the Phantom’s home in the Basin, but Solanine does not scoff or smile or laugh in response. Instead she looks on quite obliviously and without malice… for now. There is something wicked deep inside that reaches for life as she listens to Cashmere relate childish assumptions clearly untrue in the face of fact. She looks as though tense or nervous with discomfort standing astride a mare all too settled with herself. The Phantom remains silent this time, waiting patiently for her turn and when it comes she slides knowing lips aside in favor of victory.

The young stallion desires answers, ones given with intent, and Solanine is of merit to give them without fabrication or folly. She folds toward him, her shoulders roll into position and her hips loosen, relax. “I know little of the Falls or surrounding regions friend, but I can assure you that the Basin is well obscured from foreign assault. The mountain peaks keep enemies from soaring in overhead for the air pressure at such heights would surely deter errant guests. There lies but one narrow pass through the mountains and only skilled eye or proper guidance would see one through,” Solanine relates softly, casually. Her gaze is steadfast and unseeing of her self-righteous competition, if even she is considered such. The Phantom is undoubtedly an arrogant creature but to add ignorance to insult… well, Solanine is also known to be vengeful. “Of course, should one happen to make their way through the passage… the sentinels would most certainly alert us,” she adds smugly.

The Aurora Basin takes after its namesake. The heat of summer never touches our bit of earth but beauty is known to thrive there. As I’ve recently discovered, the Basin is host to Helovia’s only known hot springs. When the sun kisses the skies farewell, a great many colors dance in its place,” Solanine concludes soundly. She is unsure how the young stud will receive the information she’s given but she feels it is enough and certainly more than convincing. The Phantom, ever salacious grins to the man before giving the grey a knowing gaze. Whether or not the stud follows her home, Solanine has obtained success in at least one of her ventures.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

@[Elecampane] @[Cashmere]
OOC| So sorry about the wait, the Holiday festivities ate me.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM