the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Elecampane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The stud’s gaze drifted downward, as he contemplated what the two mares said. Solanine had a far more convincing argument, and Ele’s curiosity of these “colors in the sky” she spoke of tormented his thoughts for a long moment. He had heard of such phenomena of course, but had never had the opportunity to witness it himself. In fact, the champagne stag had previously believed it to only be the stuff of legend. The notion of the hot springs was rather compelling as well.

However, Ele knew very well that if he was to join a herd, it could not simply be for the landscape they would reside in. He wanted his presence to be necessary—as a cog in the great machinery of society—and this was where the stallion’s mind always got the better of him. Ele was a rather ambitious fellow, and he was in constant need of new experiences and happenings in his life. He would not be able to bare a stagnant existence, even if he was surrounded by peers.

The sable drake’s brown orbs found their way up to the mares’. First, they rested on Solanine, then on Cashmere. With an even tone, Ele asked, “And what sort of opportunities present themselves in your two cultures? I don't mean to offend anyone, but I would rather abstain from being a bourgeois conformist.” Sure, it was a bit curt, but the stallion preferred to keep things to the point, and now that he had recovered from his initial shock, he was beginning to speak more naturally.

@[Solanine] @[Cashmere]
Erhmagerddd I'm soooo~ sorry this took so long! School started back up and just...yikes.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM