Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

The noise of the mare was the first thing that caught the filly's attention, and soon she was inches away from the chest of a beautiful painted mare. Taking a step back to give them both room, Myrrine looked up at the newcomer as she exclaimed her surprise, and a small creature took its place upon her back, clicking at her in an almost giggle of sorts, perhaps because of her carelessness. The winged girl didn't know whether to be terrified or fascinated by the new creature, but as soon as it came forward, pawing at her tiny hooves almost as if to encourage chase, she assumed that it meant no harm.

A soft and kind smile brought itself upon her complexion at the older one's apology, and with a soft tip of her head and a cheery look to the dragon, Myrrine finally spoke,"It's okay. Sometimes we don't pay attention when we're too busy moving." She let a soft giggle escape her lips, it ringing like a soft wind chime in the breeze on a pleasant spring day. The mare introduced herself as Kahula, a queen to be exact, causing her eyes to widen in sudden surprise. She had heard of royalty before, of rulers of herds in her old home, but never before had she met one. How was she supposed to react to them? Certainly not casually, they weren't just normal horses after all.

A fluttering of her wings showed her nervousness, and she looked around for a moment, unsure what to do, before awkwardly dipping her head down in respect, murmuring quietly with cranium still facing the ground,"My apologies for being so rude your majesty, my name is Myrrine. It's an honor to make your acquaintance." Letting her hazel gaze look to the dragon once more, she gave him that kind smile, longing to play with him. She wouldn't dare though, not without a queen's permission. This creature seemed to be her pet, and it would be greatly disrespectful if she was to interact with him without permission.

She didn't know where or what the "Edge" was, but her mother had always taught her to be polite and respectful to her Elders, and to be trustful and obedient to them unless they proved otherwise not worthy. Not that Myrrine wouldn't do that anyway, she always felt that others deserved the benefit of the doubt, and so she was often open and trusting to anyone she first met. Most of all a well respected leader. Her little fluff of a tail quivered nervously, and she stomped one of her hoofs slightly, before finally retreating out of her bow and looking to Kahlua with awe.

She had many questions, questions she wasn't sure she was supposed to ask, and ones that might have no answer to. There was so much for her little mind to learn in this world, and how easily it could have been molded by anyone who saw fit to do so. She was an innocent and bright mind that saw good, and for that she might accomplish great things in her life, should said life not make her jaded.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Please don't feel the need to match my post I know I didn't match yours <3
WC: 527
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-25-2014, 11:54 PM