Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She could only smile at the Queen's laugh, relaxing slightly as she easily brushed away any formalities. This caused Myrrine to wiggle her tail in slight excitement, and for her to finally take notice of the dragon attempting to attack her fluff. Turning her head suddenly to look at him, she smiled, gently puffing air from her nostrils against his tail in an attempt to startle him. She swiftly moved her spotted body around to begin her chase, only to be stopped by Kahlua's question.

An expression of sadness overcame her, and she could only face back to the paint once again, her eyes kind despite her emotions, and with a soft tone she replied,"Not here I'm afraid. You see, I'm not from here. I come from... somewhere else. I don't really know where I lived was called, and I don't know where this place is, but all I know is that there was a portal, and I arrived here with these wings on my back." Looking back at them for a moment, she watched them twitch and flutter, their beautiful striping clashing against the spots on her white coat.

She didn't know what was going to happen now. She had no mother, and no knowledge of this land. There was no home to speak of and she was all alone. She was glad she had found a friend in this lovely mare and her little pet, and she hoped that perhaps she would have answers. Of course, she expected nothing from her, as expecting adults to take her in had long ago left her mindset. She had no intention of pushing herself on to anyone, but if company was offered she was always happy to oblige.

Looking at Kahlua pleasantly, she tried to remain attentive, as this was the polite thing to do, but the little dragon at her heels was so friendly and fun and it had been so long since she had had a playmate. Granted, all of her other ones had been random rabbits or squirrels that she chased off into the woods, and to them it wasn't a game, but she still had great fun of it, and having someone who was willing to play first was even better. She kept an eye on the blue one slowly, before suddenly jumping over top of him, positioned so that he was right beneath her belly. As she did this, she dipped her head between her front legs to look at him, before attempting to blow air on his face with a playful smile.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC:
WC: 428
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-26-2014, 01:10 AM