the Rift

I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
KAHLUA & KHAN
Khan was all but ecstatic to finally be acknowledged, and he jumped in surprise as the foal blew on his tail. He had been so focused on swatting at the fuzzy, fluffy thing that she called her own tail that he had neglected to pay attention to her front end. Indeed, even Kahlua had to laugh at his antics with the filly, pleased that the young dragon had finally been taken at his own game. Scampering off, surely expecting chase, the dragon was disappointed to find that the filly paid more attention to the Sunshower than himself.

As for the Sunshower herself, her heart hurt at the filly’s sad tale. She knew the sorrow of losing a mother and family unexpectedly, although not quite the same way that this one had. “I lost my parents too, and my twin brother… In a fire.” She frowned softly, trying to commiserate with the girl. But she also did not desire to wallow in sorrow, so she was quick to change the subject and bring joy back to this girl’s life. “Your wings are very pretty. You’re lucky to have them- only the pegasi can explore the sky!”

Pondering for a moment longer, watching as Khan lumbered his way back to the filly (he had clearly taken to her), Kahlua decided there was really only one course of action that she could take. “I don’t know how we can get you back to your home, but I have lots of friends from different places where I live. I could take you there- maybe one of them will know where you’re from and how to get you back there…” she trailed off sadly for a moment, because she wasn’t sure if she was telling the truth or not. She had been trying to help Nasreen find her home for so long, and they had yet to succeed. Still… she had to try. She clearly couldn’t leave this filly alone here.

As the filly jumped over top of the dragon, it was all but decided. Khan cawed his dragon song at her, trying so very hard to blow magic from his lungs as he had seen Tinek do. The ice still would not come, but try he might, looking fantastically un-ferocious as he fluttered his wings and cawed and croaked. “You could play with Khan along the way,” she suggested happily, wondering what the young girl would have to say.

@[Myrrine]
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Kahlua - 12-29-2014, 11:56 PM