the Rift

Will you kill what's left of me?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

THRANDUIL

God this torment had to end soon. The gold simply could not stand it any longer. Course it wasn’t some physical torment or any sort of pain, though to him it was just as worse. It was a small black spotted fawn which still lay in a cave up in the mountains. The small creature which seemed to have some power of the golden was more irritating and needy than the gold could have possibly imagined. So he had left it. Coming down south the gold had hoped to escape his new responsibilities and avoid the wondering eyes of the multitude in the more populace places.

Of course, that came with a price. Just because the Threshold could usually be traveled without interruption, does not mean it empty of curiosities. The gold had heard the heavy breathing and whines of another ahead by the brook, but wanting to avoid such creatures moved into the shadows to pass them. He trotted on through and cared not for what noise he made, but the noises he heard drew him to a stop. The panicked creature was worse than the gold could imagine. Pausing for a moment, with tail lashing about in thought the gold turned and moved to come through the trees towards the brook and creature.

Standing, sweating, broken, and shaking the poor creature made such a scene that the golden could only tilt his head in curiosity and concern. Stammering over himself the poor unicorn fell to the earth in a heap of sobs and shakes. Shit what had happened to this soul. The unicorn was handsome enough but like this he had as much worth to the gold as the fawn he so desperately wanted to be rid of. Still, if he could be convinced, and whatever strange corruption on his mind corrected, he would make a nice prize for the Basin. So the gold would play to the poor creature’s need.

Moving towards the fallen creature the gold laced his face with a veil of concern. “Hush now, you’re safe.” Coming to his side the gold lowered his own body next to the blue’s and his twin horned head reached out and, if the other would allow it, to touch the neck of the shivering creature. “This is Helovia, and I am of the Basin. No one will attack you or carry you away, peace brother…” Yes, let him think the gold carried some special power over this land, some protection over those in its boundaries. Very clever. “What is your name poor creature?” He would play this twisted creature right into his palm, and carry him back for one of the gentler ones, sweet thing, Lena perhaps to mend up and set straight. Then that would be a point for the gold.

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-20-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Thranduil - 12-20-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM