the Rift

Will you kill what's left of me?

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
Maitimo caught a flash of gold and would clench his eyes shut. He felt his body tremble and his breaths came in rapid and brief. The stallion made no movement he simply remained in his sobbing heap of panic and fear. Even when the stranger spoke he wouldn’t move. “I’m sorry. I-I..” His words were lost to a soft sob. When he felt the touch of another his body tightened up. Bit by bit his panic level rose, but he wouldn’t flinch. He knew better than to pull away. To pull away was disobedience and he wouldn’t risk the punishment. Surely whoever this was, was an agent for him. This was all a ploy and he newt would be a matter of time before he was dragged back into the darkness.

He wouldn’t answer the question for several long moments. First he would dare to open his eyes and take in the sight of the golden man before him. When the sobs seemed to have subside, he dared to spoke. “Ma-Maitimo.” He sputtered. How long had it been since he’d heard his own name? Really he didn’t want to think about it so he would suppress the thought. His eyes focused on the ground and he forced himself up to his feet, but kept his head low. “I know he sent you…Please, please don’t take me back. Please, just end it now for me.” He dared to lift his gaze. He dared to even make eye contact. Boldness was punishable and he prayed it would be enough to end this misery he found himself trapped in.

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-20-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM