the Rift

Will you kill what's left of me?

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

THRANDUIL

It took every skill in the golden to keep from rolling his eyes, or growling and attacking the poor creature for a laugh. Instead the golden kept his mask well and let it earth eyes tremble and shake with concern for this shivering blue. Whatever tormented the creature it was incredibly deep, perhaps this stallion was more Falls material. Still, what more did the gold have to do today? Nothing but a waiting fawn in the mountains. This was MUCH better. However, there were others in the forest who wouldn’t be a huddled mass of panic. So standing up as the creature blabbered his name the gold set his mind to say a little more then leave.

Of course it wouldn’t be so easy. A rustling caught his hears and for a moment the gold wondered if there really was something chasing this creature. But nah, a familiar figure stepped out into the light. The gold sighed long, for now this meant he could not simply leave. This figure was of the Basin, a soldier, but that was all the gold knew. Unfortunately little was known about that class of persons there. Still, his presence made the gold remain where he was and turn back to the sobbing figure. As the dark horse spoke the gold nodded. Torleik. The name didn’t ring a bell, but as thought before, he certainly was of the Basin.

Though the gold was free to speak it, he never did like being called brother. Too close for comfort. Still, swallowing his distaste the gold nodded. “Indeed. I am Thranduil, of the Basin. It is a stronghold. Maitimo.” It was said more level and straightforward than before. “No one can touch you here. You are free of them.” Well actually that was a complete and utter lie. Helovia had the worst sort of prisons, villains, and liars imaginable. But, clearly, whatever this creature didn’t need to know that. Still, it was a possibility that the stallion was in trouble because of his own mistakes. And therefore the Basin might be bringing in a defeated villain, but a villain nonetheless.

Then again, the Basin had every kind of villain already, so really what was the harm in one more. Besides, could this sobbing, trembling creature really have committed a crime? “Torleik is right though, if you still feel afraid, our family in the Basin will protect you. We have healers as well, who can tend to those wounds.” Where was sweet thing when you needed her? “You will be safe there, this I personally swear. None has breached our walls, and none ever shall.” That…may have been a lie. The gold actually wasn’t sure, but one thing he knew was the solider by his side wouldn’t correct him even if he wrong.

OOC:: So I just 'really' looked at Maitimo's design and he is hot stuff! Feel sorry for the poor guy getting stuck with Thran, who is the worst with comforting people. XD Still so ec

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-20-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Thranduil - 12-23-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM