the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Best People in Life are Free

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
A foul mood I'm strolling through the Fields. My head is pounding, my heart is aching. My meeting with Midas didn't go as planned and though I found my love Africa, I left without her and with a shattered heart. I don't know if she is going to come back to me, and I don't know if she still loves me. If she ever loved me. The Heavenly Fields isn't exactly the first place I'd go to mope but here I am. Stomping through the ground, hooves digging into the turf with no care for the green life that I stomp out. My nostrils flare and my eyes could burn a hole in anything that I stare at. Were it not for my quest I would stomp the amulet to pieces as it lies on the ground. But instead, I leave it hanging around my neck, jangling softly against my chest. The amulet from her.

Before me I spy a target for my rage. A little filly in the clearing, lying down to rest I presume. I hesitate. Through my life I've noticed I have a tender spot for lonely foals, and this one doesn't have a mother or father in sight. Perhaps I should leave now and prevent this little one from drowning in my rage. But my better nature doesn't listen, and I walk forward with purpose, stopping not far away. I drop my head down to her level and eye her. "And how long have you been here by yourself?" I narrow my eyes suspiciously, as if expecting her to be up to no good. My foul mood allows for no innocence.

"talk"
OOC: Sorry, I have no muse so this post is all over the place. Also, could you use a slightly bigger table/font? I had to copy/paste this one to Word so I could read it.

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Satanic Silk - 12-21-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM