Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
The sands where cool on her hooves, she kicks up small shells and sand as she walks in an over-exaggerated way. Her smile widening as her eyes skip over the sea. For once, in the last few days, she is truly happy at seeing something so beautiful. Well, look what wonderful place she has found. It was the sea. And endless rolling sea, the color of Rhoa's gaze in which it reminded her...she wanted to see him again. She wanted to talk to him and try and fly with him and she wanted him to teach her about the Sun God. She wanted a lot of things she could not have.

She would have them one day, but not today. Today was a day of choice. It was a wandering day. Wandering days are when you wander, and wander. You can be looking for others, but not home. You look for Elsewhere and the things it brings along with it. Curiosity, excitement, enchantment...who knows? The possibilities are endless with Elsewhere. Elsewhere is a place that is not home. Elsewhere is where she wanders.
She liked Elsewhere a lot. Finding new friends almost every day when she wanders through it.

The days before she found Rhoa's eyes (the sea, in any other case), she was on duty for her new herd. The Dragon's Throat. She had not seen her friends, rather seen a copy of one. His big wings fiery like someone else she knew...(Rhoa! Of course!)
Gaucho the Wildfire.
There was another assigned it as well, Oberon. She had been assigned a patrol with the two. She took it lightly that she had to serve her own herd. She knew that would come along sometime and she was actually, quite frankly, exited for this patrol to happen. She wanted to see where it would take her. She wanted to see who she would meet. She wanted to see the land in which they where patrolling. She did not know what patrolling was, actually. Not asking Gaucho that of course, because he would think her stupid or something else like that. She didn't want him to think she was stupid...that wouldn't really be good.

Spice was an adventurous little filly. It showed quite well in the way she moved, her hooves eager and pushing onward towards the rolling waved of Rhoa's eye. Anyone could see the light in the filly's gaze from a mile away as her eyes shone in delight at the newfound sea. She was not afraid of the waters that could quite easily pull her into the sea, never to be seen again. She was more curious than anything else and decided she wanted to splash around and play a bit. Why not? It truly wouldn't hurt a soul if she just played.
She headed forward, her gaze locked on something stuck in the sands, the sea rolling over it. It did not budge as the water raced back down to join the rest. She seemed to stumble over her own hooves as she made her way towards it. A shell. Well, that was what she guessed it to be.
It's insides swirling out and making some sort of spiky curly thing. It made her want to think and stuff. She reached down and nudged it with a cautious pink muzzle, looking over it with emerald eyes she searched for a scratch or mark of some sort to show that it might have been owned by someone else. Because if she where to take this shell, what would become of her if it was someone else's?

She would be stealing it.

She didn't want to steal anything. In all honesty she hated that word and it's meaning. The way it seemed to twist and lie. Some thought stealing for a cause was good, as her mother had told her. But it always brings sadness in the end. Unless, that thing needed to be stolen. wanted even.
But this shell was not owned by anyone. But that was what it came across as...

The waves where coming again! She was too late, as they had poured right back over the shell, splashing up onto her legs was a salty splash of sea water she smiled, the grin creeping onto her face automatically. She had danced backwards, her eyes once again fell to the shell. As the sea ran back to it's relatives once again, she reached forward and plucked it gently out of the slogged sand with careful teeth, pulling back she raced back up the shore to a place where the water had not touched yet by it's salty hands.
Placing it down was tricky, it was covered in water and stuff and it kept on dripping. Leaving dark marks in the sand. Spice didn't like it. But she left it there in the warm sand to dry. She stood beside it, looking out to sea once again, that feeling in the pit of her stomach of pure happiness at the sight of the beautiful landscape.
She bet that whenever she decided to come back later to this place, she would still have that feeling in her stomach. Always. This place was so beautiful. Peaceful and...just wonderful! She loved it. It offered a scene of peacefulness and beauty that she had not see in a while.

Spice thought of the water, pushing forward, surging even to get to her and the shell. She glanced down at it, in attempts to make it not obvious she was trying to figure out how a God could possibly come up with a shape so intricate and delicate as so...
The water was warm and cold. It was also edged with a foamy-like thing. It made her want to squeal like a small filly. But she did not, because she was better than that. Although, she did want to dance and have fun and be exited. She stayed in her own calm and serene state. Just standing by the shell in the sun. Hoping for it to dry soon, so she could be off again.

She needed Rhoa to see this.

ooc;; omg. longest. post. ever. omg. (1019)
tagged;; @[Windwalker] @[Rhoa] {If you could reply, she has him on her mind a lot...}
"Talking"
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
I'm the open sign that's always busted
the friend you need that can't be trusted;
I don't understand. I don't know why everyone is so angry, why they always have to rush around and shush me and ... ugh. Ivezho where are you?

I feel lost. I sort of just want to mope around, but I know I can't. We have the festival to prepare for, and perhaps more importantly, we have a quest from the Sun God. It seems simply enough, just gather a few things and ask the other herds to make things for us. No problemo, no sweat. Right?

Something tells me it isn't going to be that easy. Not with things as tense as they are with the Basin. If Arya's right, I wonder if they'll even help us at all. I've inherited Father's desire to create an Island out of the Throat, although perhaps I haven't. Perhaps it's silly of me to just take up the cause, just like that, but nevertheless I have. I want it, probably just as badly as he does by now. So what am I doing on the beach?

I'm just ... waiting for something I guess. A distraction maybe. A...

Spice!

It shouldn't have surprised him to see her here - she spoke of the sea so adoringly their first meeting that it was really not so shocking that he should find her among the waves. Although she seemed to just be ... standing there. Was she looking at something? Did she have something?

"Hey!" I call out to her, my voice feigning joy. I was actually quite relieved to see her, although the weight of all that was on my mind made it hard to feel complete disregard for my obligations. I trot forwards, feeling the way the sand tugged and seemed to disappear under my small hooves as I moved easily across the sand towards her.
Rhoa;
semperfiesty | salsolastock | bluebird-stock | photosbykev | hhh316 | larfsalot @ deviantart

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
The girl didn't know how long she had been standing there. After a while, she stopped counting the seconds it would take for the waves to crash because she had closed her eyes. To think, it was something new here. Thinking was made even more possible and beautiful than ever in this place. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore caught her attention, flagging the noise down, her ears focus on the sound, loud in her ears, she wonders if it is just the blood flowing there.

But obviously, it is much more.

And she loves it. The feeling of the slight wind in her face and mane, though not enough to push her back, fortunately.

"Hey!" There is a sound. And she opens her eyes, though not in a flash; it takes the girl a moment to focus on his shape, shuffling across the sand towards her, she smiles widely. "Rhoa!" She does not leave her spot, though her hooves sway in the position she is in. Don't disturb the shell. Smiling, I say, "I've missed you! I have so much to tell you about!" The enthusiastic sound in her voice is something else as her mother would say.

"SO MUCH HAPPENED! I met Cerin, -he's in the Throat by the way- and Erebos of the Basin, and I saw dead single-horns, and I met a lot of new friends...!" She sounded very young when she spoke to him. Exited. That was what she was. Very exited to see a good friend after a while.

And yes, truly a lot had happened since they last spoke. A lot.

"Talking."
@[Rhoa] Sorry for the late reply.
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ