the Rift

[OPEN] I Thought We Had a Deal?

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
I'm the open sign that's always busted
the friend you need that can't be trusted;
I don't understand. I don't know why everyone is so angry, why they always have to rush around and shush me and ... ugh. Ivezho where are you?

I feel lost. I sort of just want to mope around, but I know I can't. We have the festival to prepare for, and perhaps more importantly, we have a quest from the Sun God. It seems simply enough, just gather a few things and ask the other herds to make things for us. No problemo, no sweat. Right?

Something tells me it isn't going to be that easy. Not with things as tense as they are with the Basin. If Arya's right, I wonder if they'll even help us at all. I've inherited Father's desire to create an Island out of the Throat, although perhaps I haven't. Perhaps it's silly of me to just take up the cause, just like that, but nevertheless I have. I want it, probably just as badly as he does by now. So what am I doing on the beach?

I'm just ... waiting for something I guess. A distraction maybe. A...

Spice!

It shouldn't have surprised him to see her here - she spoke of the sea so adoringly their first meeting that it was really not so shocking that he should find her among the waves. Although she seemed to just be ... standing there. Was she looking at something? Did she have something?

"Hey!" I call out to her, my voice feigning joy. I was actually quite relieved to see her, although the weight of all that was on my mind made it hard to feel complete disregard for my obligations. I trot forwards, feeling the way the sand tugged and seemed to disappear under my small hooves as I moved easily across the sand towards her.
Rhoa;
semperfiesty | salsolastock | bluebird-stock | photosbykev | hhh316 | larfsalot @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Rhoa - 12-22-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Spice - 01-14-2015, 09:32 PM