the Rift

Trust your heart if the seas catch fire

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

The Spider had little regard for her icy home, but, she knew better than to expose her apathy. She wasn’t a babe anymore and it was time she provided for her heart rather than take. Jorogumo would play the devoted spy for the sake of her king. There would be no better way than to slink about for potential fresh blood. She would gaze at strangers from afar but few were of her interest. If she were to spend her precious time it wouldn’t spent upon the worthless.

As she continued on she caught sight of a pair off in the distance. Her pale eyes narrowed slightly and she spent several moments deciding whether to move on. Already she had passed up several recruits so she knew it was time to speak with at least one of them. When she drew close enough she realized just how interesting this pair was. She also realized that she might’ve not been the first to arrive. That was of little concern to her, she was slowly coming to understand the use of charm.

“Greetings to you both,” Jorogumo said as she stepped into the clearing with a flick of her thick tail. “I am Jorogumo and I hail from the Aurora Basin. If either or both are new to this land may I say welcome to Helovia.” Her tone wasn’t precisely cordial but it was polite enough. Charm was one thing but kindness was a whole other game she wouldn’t even consider playing. “Who, might I ask, are you both?”

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire - by Jorogumo - 12-23-2014, 02:00 AM