the Rift

Trust your heart if the seas catch fire

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I was late, but that did not bother me. I was here looking for foreigners, possible recruits, and horses that need a healer or help in some way. This foreigner seemed healthy, happy, content. I halted in front if the stallion, my head cocking as I studied his appearance. I'd never seen a hide quite like his. His top was ivory, his bottom an ebony with a celestial pattern. I was nothing too special. I assume in some ways I was attractive, but I considered myself a regular horse, but I was content with this. My body was supple, with lean curves. My cranium dished just the right amount. I had all the proportions, but I missed the last touch, the unusual markings and unique appearance.

I turned my head to see my company. The black mare was simple like me, but she had ivory eyes that seemed cold. In all honesty, it sent chills down my spine. I'd not seen eyes like her... ever, and I was captivated by them. Though, there was one more horse here. I pulled my gaze away from the black mare, and looked at this last horse. She was glass, cold and hard (I assume). I wondered how she lived and seeing her heart pulsing inside a transparent chest, I grew nervous. What if she chipped herself? Would she bleed? If she falls, does she shatter? Returning my gaze to the star-hide stallion, I speak. "Hello, I am Dröm, a Hidden Falls Storyteller." my accent is Swedish, thick, and there is no hiding it-- not that I would want to. Despite a slightly hard to under accent, my voice is velvet, soft and beautiful. My chords are naturally sweet. This was the thing, I would never be fake, never lie, never deceive.

"Are you in need of assistance?" I inquired curiously. I would offer as much help and assistance as needed. If he had no strength, I would carry him. I do not know how well that worked out, but I would. If he was hungry I would help him forage for food. If he was an outcast and wanted a phone, I would help him find one, be it the Hidden Falls, or somewhere else. Still, I couldn't help but be captivated, entranced, and intrigued by his colors in particular. The glass mare was interesting, but I was more creeped out than interested, same with the black mare.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire - by Dröm - 12-23-2014, 11:45 AM