the Rift

Trust your heart if the seas catch fire

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

Once we had all spoken our part the stallion decides to refer to us in a way that makes me... angry. Ladies, he says as if he is the ringmaster and she is a mere dog jumping through hoops to please him. I am Atlas of nowhere in particular. Perhaps it was the mysterious feeling that crept up my spine that glued my hooves here, preventing me from leaving. I'm more than interested in settling here, in... Hebpaused for a moment, giving me just enough time to comprehend what he didn't know. wherever the hell we are. "I guess it is my time to chime in. You are in Helovia." I had indeed interrupted him, but I figured if he got made at me, it wouldn't matter. It seemed apparent this conversation needed a bit of... Flare. Would a tussle truly be so bad? "There are quite a lot of things you need to know" I smiled, lips uncovering ivory pearls. "The first thing you should know is simple. There is an evil here. I'm not sugar coating it when I say this evil has killed many. It would be safer in a herd, but if you wish you can live as an outcast." The thought of being alone in a time like this ushered dark thoughts (ones of murder and death) to her mind. "There are four herds. I live in the Hidden Falls, a lush land full of waterfalls and greenery. Then there is the Dragon's Throat. That land is a desert, though the horses are welcoming enough. After that, is the World's Edge. It's a land of mists and dense forest. Lastly, is the Aurora Basin." I glanced over to the dark mare, the one who had fallen silent. Would she explain her own home? I knew not much of the land of ice and snow.

I stretched my muzzle towards the stallion. My whiskered lips sought to touch his hide, around his shoulder point. I do not know what possessed me to reach out and touch his shoulder, but I wanted to. I wanted to feel his silky-looking fur. I wanted to know what the constellations fell like, but after a moment lingering near him, wondering if I touched him. Was he soft enough that I had and didn't notice? Was I too wrapped up in thought to feel my maw touch him? Was it only my hot breath that danced across his feature? I withdrew myself quickly, eyes dropping to the floor awkwardly. My cheeks grew hot, and I knew I was blushing. It was my fault. I put myself in strange and awkward situations. "Well, I should get going..." I stated as nonchalantly as possible. Could I pretend none of the happened? I stepped backwards and waited for a response from him. Would he be appalled? I wasn't sure if I truly cared or not. What was the chance I'd ever see him again? He seemed bored of the conversation. I had merely tried to make this meeting dance with excitement....

ooc: drom is going to leave next post unless he would like to go with her to the falls. :3 lol, way to make things awkward drom >.> also, it's been over 48 hours so I thought it'd be okay if I skipped Jorogumo.
"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire - by Dröm - 12-28-2014, 02:42 PM