Species: Equine
Breed: Warmblood
Height: 16.2hh
Color: Black, gray mane and tail
Markings: White skull on head
Eye Color: Yellow
Health: Healthy
Magic:
:: [Magic: Dark | induces heavy infection upon biting immediately, causes swelling, pus, sloughing and in extreme cases, loss of limb or tissue]
:: [Restrictions: | extreme effects require permission and the infection will progress more slowly in battle; the saliva venom takes time to regenerate, so the subsequent bites will be far less potent]
:: [Magic: DarkxEarth | Her presence rots the flesh of mammals and birds]
:: [Restrictions: | Effects of decay only reach a 5m radius around her body and this ability can only be used once in battle since it drains her physically; in battle, the rot lasts for the duration of a post]
Other: N/A
Request: Passive magic of some sort would be awesome! If I can further specify, an immunity to fire (she cannot be burned) would be mega-appreciated.

Dam of your Character Mortalis
Breed: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Color: Black
Markings:Unknown
Other: N/A

Sire of your Character Oblivion
Breed: Appendix QH
Height: 17??
Markings: 4 white socks
Other: Dark magics to transform into a wolf.

Using the twin pass I'm trading my VotG pass for (trade has been confirmed by charks although the prize list has not been updated); other twin will be played by Snowwy. I will also be using my Magic Foal + VotG Pass for the foal!

Your Character: Nymeria
Breed: Mutt (appears to be a light Friesian-type)
Height: 16.2hh
Color: Grullo with pale streaks through mane and tail, has a dark dorsal stripe.
Markings: White skull on head, like mother's.
Eye Color: Red
Magic:
:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate liquids at will]
:: [Restrictions: | ??? ]
Other: I will be using my extra companion slot on her and my small SS companion (black dragon.) Reference, for the record!
Join the Regime.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow
Your Character: Tyradon
Breed: Heavy breed mutt
Height: 17'2hh
Markings: White forelegs up to the knee, white teardrop-shaped star between eyes
Eye Color: Grey
Magic: None
Other: Nothing
Request: See below!

Dam of your Character Soleil
Breed: Friesian x Andalusian
Height: 17'1hh
Color: White. [Born black, turned white with age. Legs are dappled, mane and tail are silver.]
Markings: Gold markings from being burned by the Sun God: Lacing across her back from the base of her neck to rump. Part of her mane was burned down to the skin of her neck and has started to grow back gold
Other: Light Magic: Ability to heal the mind of others, soothing them. Telepathic communication with Crane.

Sire of your Character Terrador
Breed: Shire x Friesian
Height: 17'2hh (I think, I can't remember 100% and can't find his info anywhere but he was definitely at least 17'2)
Color: Bay
Markings: White up to the knee on all four legs, white splotch on right side, white blaze on face
Other: Earth Magic: Can create earthquakes.

______

As Wanda says we have Twin foal pass + stats, so could my guy please be:

Breed: Muttly mutt mutt mutt much mutt very mongrel
Buildwise, ideally large and muscular, with decent feathering around each limb and stocky, strong, middling-length legs. Built to be a warrior, with good endurance and strength but lacking in speed and agility. Probably a bit of a Roman nose like his father.
Height: 17.2hh
Markings: White skull-shaped blaze and white up to the knee on both forelegs. ref
Other: If he rolls for magic crossesfingers I'd love if it could be what I originally wanted for Tyra - [ Magic: Earth x Wind | Ability to uproot and throw small trees. ]. But obviously anything would be amazing <3

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
Breed: Heavy Draft x Warmblood Mutt
Description for Stats: Built strong and thick, she has very little endurance influence. A smaller size gives agility to her strength, but lacks speed. A graceful topline balances out the rougher edges of her draft heritage, but she still has larger hooves and a thicker build.

Height: 16.2 hh
Color: Grullo with pale streaks through mane and tail, has a dark dorsal stripe.
Markings: White skull on face
Magic:

:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate the density of liquids at will] (this needs more defining!)
:: [Restrictions: | Can only manipulate free liquid outside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle ]

Other: The dragon egg will have to be found in a thread by either parents (or infant) for it to hatch first!

-------------------------------

Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Breed: Heavy Draft x Warmblood Mutt
Description for Stats: Thickly built, taking more after his father, he is taller and lacks the agility of his twin sibling. Being so tall and thick also means that his endurance is compromised as well, all of these going into strength. Fur covers his lower limbs and he has an angular, more draft-like topline.

Height: 17.2 hh
Markings: White face and white forelegs (According to ref)
Magic: None
Other: :: [Genetic Mutation | ability to bond to two companions]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Please post your babies' names to the records updates thread so that they can be added to the records!