Odd
Happy to explain! :)

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

Isolated peak,
Isolated: "Though she may align herself with one particular her or another at any time, her only true loyalty is to her sister and herself."; does not have many true friends.
0| [Personality ref] This clue doesn't seem to apply to Ophelia given that she has a twin, leads a herd, and has some decently strong relationships with others, making her not isolated.

Reference to her home in Aurora Basin.
0| [Herd ref] I was a bit on the line with this, because I can definitely see how it could apply to the Basin, but the Basin has more than one mountain and Helovia has other 'peaks' this could refer to.

Also reference to being a unicorn (has one horn)
+1| [Species ref] Definitely got this as a unicorn reference.

bound by blood;
Marking reference: "Her final coloration is white with red fringes on her mane and tail." Has red mane/tail (although I used slightly more tricky wording here, it seems several people clued into it being a reference to markings.)
+1| [Markings ref] I definitely considered red markings as a clue for this.

Also reference to the fact she has lots of family in Helovia.
0| [Lineage ref] Another clue that I was on the line for because Ophelia definitely has a lot of blood ties in Helovia, however I was reading this as someone bound to Confutatis by blood, or bound by blood magic, or something related to the bound part such as being born here. Probably if this clue were more direct with its intentions I would have counted it.

Summer's come.
Is often characterized by her "frozen heart" and isolated nature, but her winter soul has thawed with Torleik's love ;P
0| [Relationship ref] I'm afraid this clue just didn't have enough. Summer makes me think of someone in the DT as the Sun God is their patron and summer is his season, or someone with fire magic, someone born in summer etc. I took Summer very literal because that's what the clue gives me. No where does the clue itself imply summer has come to melt a heart etc. Plus Torleik and Ophelia's 'love' is still in its early stages, so I'm not sure I would classify her heart as melted just yet.

2/3 necessary to pass

There's were some good clues, but as is the risk with such a short stealth, you run the potential of being too vague or just having enough clues to pass. I actually thought you did a really fine job packing a lot of clues in for something so short, but in the end it wasn't enough because it was just too vague for me to really narrow it down to set characters, even with the reveal.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode