the Rift

[OPEN] this house burns me to bones

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds

Essetia
I love him from the skin to my bones
The coming of day was unexpected because the time she had spent with Malachi felt more like a few, albeit long, minutes. Tension had made a home of her body and since moving in, it had remained. Each step was painful for her with so much riding on the time it took to get the big draft to the Falls, to a healer at that. Should she call for Midas? Ghost? She‘d yet to meet a native healer and that made her thoughts race double-time. Surely once they arrived she would be able to notify someone of their sensitive circumstances. Essetia had never seen a creature the size of Malachi so underweight and fatigued. In her mind, she knew it pained him terribly to make the journey to their home, but she had been greedy and selfish; she had ignored his qualms and instead attempted to push him and make him yield to her own childish desires. For that, she would pay dearly… crimes against humility were unforgivable.

She is distracted by her own follies when the draft pauses, breath quivering and weak within his chest. He utters her name and she turns quickly on her heel to face him with wide, worried eyes. In an instant she is flustered no more and the mare relents before coming to stand alongside the male, her shoulder pressed to his in order to keep him adrift. “Not much longer, I promise. Let me help you,” she murmurs quietly. Though Malachi is heavier in build Essetia, like her father, is tall and reaches above him in stature. She urges him once more to lean into her, to surrender and allow her his burden… Though she has grown distant from her treasonous father, she has clearly inherited his nature to help others… his gentle heart.

Ahead, the borders of the Falls paint themselves into the horizon. Essetia is relieved to know that they are close enough to taste the fresh scent of her exotic home and she gestures for Romul’s aid in calling attention to their arrival. Devout as he is, the wolf darts ahead before releasing a long, mournful song. It echoes into the Falls like a beacon of light, of hope, for Malachi’s approach. Essetia wants an arsenal of horses, or healers, of anyone who can help and so she too lifts a burning cry to the curious atmosphere. They were home… but they weren’t out of the woods just yet.
Image Credits! | Tamme Coding

@[Malachi] @[Africa]

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 12-21-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Essetia - 12-22-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Africa - 12-27-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Essetia - 12-29-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 01-08-2015, 08:02 PM