the Rift

[OPEN] this house burns me to bones

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds

Essetia
I love him from the skin to my bones
Essetia had seen the one-winged healer at the herd meeting but had yet to share word with her. However, now was no time to consider such proprieties. She had other larger, more pressing matters of concern to deal with. With her shoulder still pressed into that of the big, grey draft, Essetia pushed onward toward the Falls and impending answers, desired relief. Malachi uttered his appreciation but his light seemed to be fading more and more with each step, every dip and swell under foot sapping at what remained of him. A tense fear gripped the big mare and with Africa in sight, she couldn’t help but heave a sigh of relief, a momentary reprieve. There was gleam in her eyes that asked for understanding or perhaps knowing assurance and the healer appeared to offer both simultaneously, at least outwardly.

Flames licked rock and soil in the medic’s wake and she appeared a most awesome force of nature surging toward Essetia and Malachi, but Romul held other opinions of the mare. His wide, golden eyes couldn’t seem to grasp the concept of flesh and flame intermingling and shied from the approaching healer with a high-pitched yelp. Essetia turned to rumble at the wolf but he refused to respond and instead perched some feet away, watchful and tense.

When Africa had at least joined them, Essetia nodded weakly to the healer. She was not fatigued physically but worry and panic had made her mind hazy and tired. “We are home Malachi. You are safe now,” she soothed quietly at the draft’s side. Her pale, glassy eyes found Africa with something akin to wonderment roiling within their depths. Essetia wanted to know this medic, wanted to thank her for her aid in comforting Malachi. Thank you, friend.

Were those words ever as meaningful as they were intended? Essetia liked to think so…
Image Credits! | Tamme Coding

@[Malachi] @[Africa]

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 12-21-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Essetia - 12-22-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Africa - 12-27-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Essetia - 12-29-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: this house burns me to bones - by Malachi - 01-08-2015, 08:02 PM