the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Auds flicked to a familiar sound of stomping hooves, hearing the bitter anger and rage behind every thud of the earth. Oh, someone is pissed? Let's find out who that is, shall we? A sly smirk grows on my lips at the thought, enjoying the idea of egging someone further on. I needed a little bit of excitement in this dry and boring life, perhaps I could even help this poor, pathetic soul take out there frustrations? Sweat and blood, clashing hooves and teeth tearing at flesh...It was all for a good cause. So, I twisted my path around to follow the sounds until a flurry of pink feathers came into view. Wait, pink feathers?

The only one I knew with pink feathers was Arvakl, the little firecracker hybrid mutt that had somewhere wormed her way into my team. What was she so upset about now? My crown raised as I approached her, naturally feeling like her leader of sorts, regardless if we were considered equals in teams. Auds flicked towards her, and I tilted my crown to the side as I watched her leap and stomp about. When one of her wings moved aside, and the sun gleamed down on her enlarged barrel. "Oh, oh-ho-ho-ho..." I laughed deeply as I realized just what she was so upset about. The swollen belly was a dead giveaway of her...predicament. "You dumb bitch!" At no time did I bother to hold back my amusement, a deep throaty laugh erupting from my lips.

As I caught my breath, I sighed before eyeing her with a cruel smirk. "So tell me, who is the sorry bastard? Did he at least get you off, or did he reach his own finish line a little early?" The smirk morphed into a devilish grin, a look of pity washing over my face. What a waste, this sexy mare to be tainted with the bastard offspring of some pathetic jack-off. To think, I had wanted to take this mare as my own...Truthfully, I could still claim her as one of my own pets, but clearly her intelligence was considerably lower than I had initially given her credit for.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 01-26-2015, 02:40 AM