the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh how lucky this fat mare was that I was so amused by her predicament, her insults rolling off of me like water on a duck's feathers when she asked if I wanted some for myself. My cruel smirk never left my lips as she approached me, crown raised proudly and daring her to attempt to use her rack against me. A low rumble of a chuckle escaped my lips as she stated that she didn't see any pregnant mares with my spawn, questioning my ability as though I was incapable of such actions. My tassle flicking against my flanks is the only movement in response to her snap, crown tilting to the side to fiegn confusion. "Ooooh, did I touch a nerve?" Oh by the Gods, this was just too good! She was too easy! I took a step forward, well...I took a step sideways to try and circle around her swollen barrel, eyeing her belly with skeptical eyes before casually tossing my next words at her. "Of course you don't see me getting any girls pregnant...I don't just stick my dick in whatever wiggles their ass in my face, I am a little more...selective with my women than that."

A dark glimmer flashed in my eyes as I rounded about to her other side, not even caring if she struck out at me. There was little she could do in her state that could affect me, she was the one at risk of injury. "But clearly, some stallions simply don't care how they get laid so long as they get it." As though to drive the insults further, I carefully reached towards her with my horns pointed foward. All I wanted to do was to lightly brush the daggers against her skin, let her feel the tingles down her spine as I risked a good kick to the head. I was so lost in my thoughts that I was hardly aware that another had joined us, barely catching the movements in the corner of my eyes and blatantly ignoring her speak. The stranger wasn't important to me right now, not that Arvakl was important either. This was simply too much fun to just leave her be.

"You know, if it bothers you so much...I could always help you out of this problem." With my words, I gently pressed my horn a little further to help her understand my offering. Pulling away from her, I stared at her while smirking to let her contemplate what I had just proposed. Quickly, I glanced to the strange mare that had approached, immediately noting the similarities between the two mares. Oh, even more fun!

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 01-26-2015, 02:40 AM